Reaction score
Hi all newbi here
Just bought an a3 35 s line
Need spacesaver wheel where subwoofer fits inside
Can someone tell me wheel model number as have seen so many different answers
It’s on 18 alloys
So assume I need 18 spacesaver
Thank you

I'm not sure you can have a space saver spare with the subwoofer sits?. My last 3 Audi's have had the ''woofer'' in the well & all i had was the can of squirty gunk & the compressor to inflate it. There is some sort of collapsible spare available ? but don't know if that would fit?.

Hi all newbi here
Just bought an a3 35 s line
Need spacesaver wheel where subwoofer fits inside
Can someone tell me wheel model number as have seen so many different answers
It’s on 18 alloys
So assume I need 18 spacesaver
Thank you
I'm not sure if it will fit, due to the speaker. I sourced an 18" spacesaver for mine[without speaker]
It is not worth contacting an Audi garage for a part number as the spacesaver spare option was not available on 2019 models onwards.

Colin

Space saver with subwoofer. 2017 2.0TFSI Sportback. This car has 17" wheels, and I don't know whether the space saver for a car with 18s is the same size or not.

Having said that, it's pretty clear from looking at my space saver that there isn't much space for a bigger one, so it may well be that the rolling radius of a 17 with a 225/45 is close enough to that of an 18 with a lower-profile tyre for the same space saver to work with both.

Space saver rz

Last edited:
The space save doesn’t have to have the same rim size, my S3 on 19” rims has the same 17” space saver. As noted, it’s the circumference of the tyre that’s important.

Space saver with subwoofer. 2017 2.0TFSI Sportback. This car has 17" wheels, and I don't know whether the space saver for a car with 18s is the same size or not.

Having said that, it's pretty clear from looking at my space saver that there isn't much space for a bigger one, so it may well be that the rolling radius of a 17 with a 225/45 is close enough to that of an 18 with a lower-profile tyre for the same space saver to work with both.

View attachment 199861
Noted thanks but your pic shows you’ve got an 18inch tyre
If you get a chance sometime can you tell me model number on actual wheel
Thank you