Spacers on genuine rotors

forty3

Reaction score
Thanks to new 3rd party image hosting rules most of the old threads about wheel spacers are no longer very helpful.

I'm wondering what size spacers look decent but also don't give rise to any rubbing issues under load or if I end up lowering in the future

I'm running standard 19" rotors with 255/35/19 Goodyear tyres.

Thanks to new 3rd party image hosting rules most of the old threads about wheel spacers are no longer very helpful.

I'm wondering what size spacers look decent but also don't give rise to any rubbing issues under load or if I end up lowering in the future

I'm running standard 19" rotors with 255/35/19 Goodyear tyres.

I previously ran 10mm front, 15mm rear on my A4, car was lowered 35mm with rotors no rubbing and a nice flush look all round.

JG

I had 10mm on 8.5x19 et43 with 255/35/19 Dunlop and had rubbing on the rear, swapped to pilot sport 3 and had a few mm clearence. It all depends how wide goodyears run, which I have no experience of.

WP 20140809 003

Reactions: glenandem
Thanks for the replies guys.

Not sure if this makes any difference but my car is an avant.

10mm front and 12mm rear H&R with genuine 19" wheels below

IMG 6216

Reactions: L80EWY and RS5 JON
Pics & thought when fitted.

JG

Hopefully they turn up quickly as hoping to fit a complete RS4 brake setup on Wednesday so will be an ideal time. Got a busy couple of weeks after that so fingers crossed.

Pics to follow.......

Reactions: RS5 JON
Apologies for the delay but here's some pics with 10mm front and 15mm rear

IEDnrU.jpg

NlH0UP.jpg

4HbpYf.jpg

Was looking at a set of these myself but was concerned about the supplied bolts being tapered rather than radius fit. The rotors have the radius head bolts and these spacers appear to come with tapered head bolts. Weird because the listing says they are radius a but the picture doesn't show radius bolts. Not a huge issue I guess but would be nice to have them with radius bolts. Can you fill us in as to whether the bolts are radius bolts? Looks damn good on the car mate.

I'm sure I read that you can have either taper or radius bolts supplied, just mention it in the comments box when you order although reading through the eBay advert this doesn't seem to be the case.

I was supplied with the correct bolts to suit my standard wheels without asking although might be worth sending a message prior to purchasing.

Delivery only took 2 days.