spacers on an s3

daz-20vt

Reaction score
Hi guys. i have an s3 with std avus alloys and im planning to lower it approx 20 mm and was wondering what suitable spacers i need. i see by searching hat most use 15mm front and 20mm rear but i was hoping to use bolt on spacers for ease of use but cant find these in anything less than 20mm. anyone know of any about? failing that im thinking 25 rear and 20 front or is that being ridiculous. any help would be great thanks guys. daz

Got 20mm back and 15mm front and its a good stance since im about 50mm low :o.k:

I definately wanting that set up. i just really want bolt on. any ideas where or shall i just get them with longer bolts??

Longer bolts done me fine. No problems to report and car handles better on corners

I'm running H&R spacers, 20mm bolt on rear and 10mm extended bolt front. I did a lot of measuring before I bought them (I'm also on avus rims) and found that 20R/10F makes the wheels same distance from the wheel arch. In my case they are both 7 mm in with the 17x7,5 avus rim:

6895354583_5933a5b480_b.jpg

Also check out this wicked calculator for deciding on spacers and rims: Wheel Offset Calculator

Bolt on is only available in 20mm and above but I find 10mm front and 20mm rear works well on the S3 8L with standard wheels.

Let me know if you need any prices.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I know this is a old post! I currently have 5mm spacers oh my S3 at the rear. Thinking of going 10mm front and 15 rear. Anyone with any pictures or recommend spacers to fit with longer bolts? On standard new suspension and OEM 17” wheels.

Ordered 15mm rears and 10mm fronts now and we will see how that looks. It should fill the arches out better.