spacers fitted updated pics

tdi-man

Reaction score
IMG_2848.jpg
IMG_2847.jpg
IMG_2846.jpg

10mm spacers on front and 12mm spacers on rear ET 54 WHEELS on AP coilovers

Looks pretty low Boydie, @ least 30-40mm lower than a sport... He says he on AP coilovers

got a turn or 2 left on front and a few turns left on rear to drop.
looks alot better in the day will take a day shot and post.
need to remove the wheel arch screws

Can you do a vid of what your exhaust sounds like mate? If poss one from inside car too? I'm wondering how much louder it is now the cat is gone/ sports version. Does the turbo sound loud when inside?

Ta

I'm obviously a massive n00b but I can't see what they've done? Why do people fits spacers anyway, what's the intent?

I'm not having a pop, I just don't understand :icon_thumright:

will try sort a vid out for you sounds very nice

Can you do a vid of what your exhaust sounds like mate? If poss one from inside car too? I'm wondering how much louder it is now the cat is gone/ sports version. Does the turbo sound loud when inside?

Ta

DAY PICS

IMG_2858.jpg
IMG_2857.jpg
IMG_2859.jpg

REAR ARCH SCREWS HAVE BEEN REMOVED AS HAD A SLIGHT RUB ON SPEED BUMPS

Last edited:
Looking good mate! Is that gap between the wheel and arch about 2 fingers (one on top of other) wide?

Looking good bit concerned however as i ordered the same set up but 13mm at the back, I just still think the car looks like the wheels are tucked a bit to much?

Try and get some fuller photos showing the whole car at a better distance and maybe a few shots from the rear.

Looks good otherwise

Hi I can get 1 finger on the rears and just a little less on the fronts .

Those photos look alot better fella, I take back what i said about it looking to tucked.
It was difficult to tell in the earlier photos as they came out quite dark so you could not truely see the gap from the wheel and arch. I am liking this set up. Looking forward to lowering mine next week now!

Looking sweet bud :) Still await that exhaust vid though :ninja: lol.
Does your smoke a bit? I see your pipes are pointed slightly downwards...