Spacer and lowering springs.

KingJMLE

A4 S Black Edition Avant
Reaction score
Hi lads,

I'm about to order some 30mm lowering springs, and 10mm & 15mm (would 15 & 20mm be too much?) spacers for my Audi A4 Avant SL Black Edition 2013. I want to give it a more aggressive look. I have the 19 inch Rotors, just wondering if anyone with experience can tell me if I'm heading for disaster or if this set up will do me well!

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Shouldn't have any issues with a 30mm drop and 10mm/15mm setup. 20mm on the rear would more than likely cause rubbing.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Looks like I'll be buying from DPM in which case! Any recommendations on which springs and spacers? Thanks Damian.

Reactions: DPM
Is 10mm doable? I read somewhere that the smallest spacer that can be fitted is 15mm in order to have a hubcentric fitment. I'm struggling to find longer locking bolts though so I've not taken that route yet.

Is 10mm doable? I read somewhere that the smallest spacer that can be fitted is 15mm in order to have a hubcentric fitment. I'm struggling to find longer locking bolts though so I've not taken that route yet.

I have a set of new 20mm going begging for the price of postage.

Eibach 30 mm Pro kit with H&R 10mm rear and 12mm front. All purchased from Damien @DPM

3C73EDEA DBE8 4ED0 810B A133A10B52A5

Reactions: Sir Chumpalot, Willenium, jdp1962 and 3 others
I have a set of new 20mm going begging for the price of postage.

Thanks for the offer but I don't think I can get away with 20mm on each side.

Nice. This might be the way to go for me then. Stock setup S-Line with the ET47 18's at the moment. Front looks ok I think but the rears are quite tucked in as standard. Not looking for them to be flush per se but just a little less tucked up. Do any of the kits come with the longer locking bolts or are they all just regular hex heads?

Thanks for the offer but I don't think I can get away with 20mm on each side.

Nice. This might be the way to go for me then. Stock setup S-Line with the ET47 18's at the moment. Front looks ok I think but the rears are quite tucked in as standard. Not looking for them to be flush per se but just a little less tucked up. Do any of the kits come with the longer locking bolts or are they all just regular hex heads?

Sorry, my message didn't read right. It was only the extended bolts I was offering, not the spacers.

Reactions: Willenium
Sorry, my message didn't read right. It was only the extended bolts I was offering, not the spacers.

Ah sorry I misunderstood :wink new: Just to clarify further, are they the normal extended bolts or the security head locking bolts?

If you're just wanting them on the rear then we'd advise 12mm as 10mm will be too thin to cover the hub lip.

The spacers come with the required bolts.

Damian @ DPM Performance