Space saver

Mr Freeze

Reaction score
Does anybody know if a 2018 S3 space saver will fit my 2019 S3 as my car didn't come with one .
I need to have a wheel refurbed and don't want to have my car off the road . Pain in the a£$e not having a spare wheel

Have a look a the tyre sticker usually found on the drivers door - should tell you the size you need for a space saver . Stud pattern shoukd be the same - will depend on what sixe rims you now have v your old car

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
Have a look a the tyre sticker usually found on the drivers door - should tell you the size you need for a space saver . Stud pattern shoukd be the same - will depend on what sixe rims you now have v your old car
Thanks for that think I've found it T125/70 R18

Not sure if it’s worth checking but the offsets between saloon and sport back are different on the normal alloys so the space saver might be different between them.

Not sure if it’s worth checking but the offsets between saloon and sport back are different on the normal alloys so the space saver might be different between them.
Never thought of that at a guess I'd say they were the same . Is your space saver T125/70 R18