Space saver wheel.

ped

Reaction score
Anybody heard of spacesaverwheel 24 ? They do a spare wheel with tyre for the RS3 8V and it costs £140 + £18 delivery. Having a spare would save using that repair kit, as it sometimes doesn't work.

Its a good idea but seems a lot of money. I bought a new space saver wheel for £99. I still have it but sold the car last year and need to move on the wheel if anyone wants to make an offer.

When I looked into this some time ago I couldn’t find any space saver wheel that would clear the front brake calliper.

I appreciate it’s only for emergency/ short duration..... But does state in handbook about having same size tyres and tread pattern for the Haldex system to function correctly.
In the end I purchased another full sized spare and keep it in the boot area.

For the price you could just buy a really good road side assistance package to tow you to the nearest tyre shop and save the extra weight in the boot :)

With the way the roads are now you would have to be mad to change a wheel on the roadside. I would change one in a car park but not on the road, call your roadside assistance.