1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Space for two dogs?

ianv5 Jan 13, 2016

1. ianv5

ianv5 Registered User

I currently have a B8 avant and a small chocolate labrador.Thinking of getting another lab and just wondered if I would have enough space for two without dropping seats and giving them a bit of space?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. rabhrab

rabhrab Registered User

I have an Old English Sheepdog who travels happily in the Avant to and from France. Couldn't say whether two dogs would or not work. Surely it would depend mostly on their relationship with each other?

4. gray99y

gray99y Registered User

I have two labradoodles so similar size to Labradors, and seem to have plenty of space whether lying or standing.

5. ianv5

ianv5 Registered User

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. Don't really want to change the car for something with more space at the moment!

6. Buxton2901

Buxton2901 Registered User

Hi,
    My 2 labs fit in my b8 avant just fine.
    They can lie down together with no problems.
    We actually found it too big when the youngest was a puppy, she used to roll around when cornering lol
    Or it's a good excuse to get an a6 lol

Attached Files:

7. ianv5

ianv5 Registered User

That's great! Your Chocolate lab looks just like mine!

8. well_cool

well_cool Registered User

Two German Shepherds in my B8.5 Avant... along with a Hatchbag liner and the Audi dog guard. Plenty of room.

9. chucky1

chucky1 Registered User

Two dogs? They'll figure it out. Haha you'll have grubby side walls and windows.

10. Chop.

Chop. Registered User

I'd say no problem, Iv got an English springer and he's in his cage with plenty room

I'd also recommend this cage for the avant fits perfect and keeps the car nice and clean ( well apart from the sweets and mc dees wrappers from the kids )

image.jpeg

ianv5 likes this.
  11. benjie

benjie Registered User

This is hilarious!

Chop. likes this.