Southampton (and surrounding areas) mini meet

vrbob

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!
Reaction score
Hello peeps,

Recently there has been a few more members in the 8L section popping up in the local area who I think might be interested in a meet at some point in the nearish future.

So as we have done this before a few times (some successful other not so) I thought if I start a thread we might see how many people are interested and try and tie down some sort of date.

The last few meets I have arranged we made the location out at Beaulieu Motor Museum as its reasonably central and easily found (plus its out in the forest with some nice country roads) and of course being a tourist attraction it has a nice big car park :)

So of course anybody is welcome to attend (preferably in an audi lol) and as the evenings are getting lighter and the rain is easing off a bit we could do a weekday evening or the last few I attended were on a sunday afternoon but of course open to suggestions.

So I will float the idea of a mini meet out at Beaulieu on Sunday the 18th of May at about 5pm.

If your interested please post up here and hopefully we can sort something out.

Rob

i will be there once we set a date..may not be in the s3 though :(

I may be up for a beaulieu meet as I'm not to far away in salisbury, all depends if I feel the a3 is up to scratch at that time :)

Cool good to see some replies.

So how we feeling about the date, time etc??

I'm coming from Portsmouth so will be a bit of a journey, but the date and time sounds good to me. I'll be there once confirmed!

Sounds good to me as long as I get my butt in gear and change my engine by then

Unfortunately I'm at centre parks that weekend rob and i don't think my rebuild will be finished by then. I will point nick in this direction. Il have to come to the next one. :(

Unfortunately I'm at centre parks that weekend rob and i don't think my rebuild will be finished by then. I will point nick in this direction. Il have to come to the next one. :(

Doh I just picked that date as it seemed far enough away for people to have fair warning etc

Will see how many like the date picked as its not like it cant be changed if more want a different date.

Well the 18th of this month is getting closer so how many takers do we have for this mini meet?

From the thread in the 8l section regarding this mini meet it would seem the majority of people who might attend cant make the 18th so would the week after be any better so Sun 25th?

Bump

So the 18th is this sunday any takers?? or what date would suit others as I tried the 25th and again not many takers.

Anybody free bank holiday Monday (as in this coming Monday the 26th)?

Ah ok well lets see if anymore can make it at 6:30ish then as we could have a mini meet somewhere

Crappy weather so no go for me today.

Any other suggestions for dates?