South west to ADI Convoy

Good stuff scott. Will be definitely going. Although I have got a ticket. Would the best thing to do, be to buy it from the gate now?

I'm not sure where I will be meeting you guys now.

I'm leaving from Plymouth now due to work commitments but still have to pull off @ Burnham-On-Sea (before Gordano) to pick up a Torque wrench, Jack etc for my track wheels.

May convoy up with you Scott until Taunton and then motor on so I'm still on time to meet in Gordano.

So if any of you see me drive past, I'm not being rude :p

I'm not sure where I will be meeting you guys now.

I'm leaving from Plymouth now due to work commitments but still have to pull off @ Burnham-On-Sea (before Gordano) to pick up a Torque wrench, Jack etc for my track wheels.

May convoy up with you Scott until Taunton and then motor on so I'm still on time to meet in Gordano.

So if any of you see me drive past, I'm not being rude :p

That's cool mate.

Where do you want to meet in plymouth?
That Layby before the plympton junction?

Any more for this?

If anyone is backing out, please let me know, it will save me from hanging around for no one. :thumbsup:

sorry to hear that James :
to the rest of you,see you in the morning,hope the weather improves!
tony

I'm afraid I'm out chaps.

Had some work come in which I cannot refuse. Have fun!

Gaaaaaaay!
You can't turn down the money though mate. Catch up soon.

Scott, Ill be joining the A38 @ South Bent so could meet at Shell South Brent. Let me know what time and I'll be there.

I'm actually shooting off to work now but if you need to get hold of me for any reason I have pm'd you my number.

See you tomorrow.