South wales meet

i cant imagine driving a 5.0V8 which my uncle has lol gona be nice to get my hands on a V8 for a change

anyone is south wales with vagcom? i need a needle sweep.

Cheers fran.

Is his user name, rhys something?

yes mate, ryhso is his username, top man he is and very knowledgeable

yes as the twiggster said rhyso he is a lovely chap and knows a thing or two about vag-com and how to use it

Howdy do :) Whereabouts are you mate? I'm up in Merthyr :)

im in Caerphilly mate, any chance you could do a needle sweep for me? i got a problem with my temp sensor/gauge? I'll buy you a packet of crisps, flavour and brand your choice.

Thanks,

what chassis you got bowen, that temp gauge problem could be either your temperature sender or your thermostat mate

Sorry about the late reply.

Its a A4 B6 Cabriolet.

The gauge worked when i bought the car, then the car started to over heat etc and in the end the waterpump went. So i had waterpump and cambelt replaced and at the same time the temp sensor. Since then it hasnt worked at all?

would be great if you could help rhys?

Thanks.

i had it checked with the waterpump repair, mechanic said it was ok and since the work was carried out the fans are on constantly.

Ive also got a nasty vibration through the gear stick, totaly seprate issue i know.

I still love my audi though.

anyone reccomend a reputable garage in South Wales? Im based in Cardiff.

I will only use J.P .Board..Bridgend . I trust them 100% give them a try , as they are VAG trained..

I will be there as long as the number's are good

any plans on a south wales meet..
trouble is mate, we get alot of newcomers on here asking for a meet so we set one up and it turns out that the regulars are there and not the ones who wanted the meet. us south wales lot are a tight bunch of peeps and we are all great including me. this is us in order mate.

the big fat and funny mafia boss

the cockney geezer capo regime

the beard wearing dogger

the carbon wrapping snuff muzzler

the donatello vagcom man

the black tooth carpet muncher

and the wives and GF's are

Pat from eastenders

jedwards PA

Bad teacher

LMFAO

on a serious note mate, yes we will setup a meet but you have to be 100% in, and you have to pass the test we roll out on new members?????????

i run my own business so the only day i get off is wednesday and sunday , if its on one of these days then im 100% in. except next week as im on a stag do in spain. saturday is my best earning day so cant afford to have the day off (got mods to buy)

i prefer to think of you as the dogger dude lmao

we will keep a meet quiet as we have shows next week and then ADI in october. unless we get a few more numbers down

trouble is mate, we get alot of newcomers on here asking for a meet so we set one up and it turns out that the regulars are there and not the ones who wanted the meet. us south wales lot are a tight bunch of peeps and we are all great including me. this is us in order mate.

the beard wearing dogger

the donatello vagcom man

Pat from eastenders

jedwards PA

Bad teacher

LMFAO

on a serious note mate, yes we will setup a meet but you have to be 100% in, and you have to pass the test we roll out on new members?????????
which one am i then big G

lmao yep your right dar.

p.s there is no offence intended to anyone as you know what im like!!!!

the beard wearing dogger

the donatello vagcom man

Pat from eastenders

jedwards PA

Bad teacher

LMFAO

Hopefully not made that list,LOL

Stick your name down on the (ADI) Audi Driver Inters list and you will meet 99% of us along with many other Audi nuts at Castle Combe next month