South wales meet

im there like a bear. same spot as last time then huh? good stuff as its perfect. hopefully be good weather too

good man Grant was thinking ud left for New Zeeland (hard man to get hold off lol) yeah same spot as before nice an quiet there and hopefully no corsa gate crashing!!!!!

wa time we looking at then people?
if any one needs directions i can meet you somewhere en route n help out

lol im having trouble with my phone again dude, loads of people saying they cant get hold of me. some reason it wont ring when people are ringing me. thinks it sorted now though so ring me asap for a chat.

i reckon we should be lkooking at around 12-1pm so it gives people enough time to fill their tanks(£250 with the price in aberdare now lol) and get to the local meeting point in my home city. pizza hut again then is it??

id love to come ladies and gents but i am out all day!!
What about the next meet lol

warren you waste of space sausage munching window licking sauce dribbling A3 driving white shirt hawaii 5.0 moustache non wearing swansea supporting B7 looking baked beans snorting omelette flipping Gola trainer wearing fake ray ban wearing Darren looky likey chickens quife hair raising son of a *****................... hehe i quite liked that one.

no worries dude these things have to be done sometimes huh! just make sure your at GTI........ who is going to GTI this year anyway?????

any joy with that stuff i said to get?

Grant.... so you are nice as ever i see....lol. Where exactly is this pizza hut place, no idea of the area around you??!!!

lol im always nice mate ha. pizza hut is at the main retail park(cyfarthfa retail) in merthyr mate. if not then we can meet you at terrys(burger van) as i think you know that place?

warren you waste of space sausage munching window licking sauce dribbling A3 driving white shirt hawaii 5.0 moustache non wearing swansea supporting B7 looking baked beans snorting omelette flipping Gola trainer wearing fake ray ban wearing Darren looky likey chickens quife hair raising son of a *****................... hehe i quite liked that one.
grant you took the words right out my mouth fella LMFAO
who is going to GTI this year anyway?????
ME ME ME ME ME well on sunday only anyway but im still going

F**king love tha one grant fairplay you should write some of these down in book n make millions

LOL!!!!! FEEL THE LOVE!

Not got the stuff you mentioned yet G.
Darren im still in the search for a B7 - need to have a certain spec tho...MFSW/leather and Alcantara/ bose/ BT etc.
keep an eye out guys an pm me if you see anything about.

Im gonna have to make a special effort next time - unfortunately im unable to get to this one.
Im sure some1 will step up to the plate and spill sauce over them on my behalf!!

We are hoping to make this one after Darren poked me on FB,lol

Where is it again? Postcode would be nice so i can saunter over.

LOL!!!!! FEEL THE LOVE!

Not got the stuff you mentioned yet G.
Darren im still in the search for a B7 - need to have a certain spec tho...MFSW/leather and Alcantara/ bose/ BT etc.
keep an eye out guys an pm me if you see anything about.

Im gonna have to make a special effort next time - unfortunately im unable to get to this one.
Im sure some1 will step up to the plate and spill sauce over them on my behalf!!
we have just had a b7 S4 convertable come in work matey lol sorry to tempt you like that

We are hoping to make this one after Darren poked me on FB,lol

Where is it again? Postcode would be nice so i can saunter over.
there is no postcode where we will be going lol(sounds like doc brown in back to the future) you can meet us at CF48 1jy which will bring you basically near my house but then its off to the mountains :)

there is no postcode where we will be going lol(sounds like doc brown in back to the future) you can meet us at CF48 1jy which will bring you basically near my house but then its off to the mountains :)
no good mate sadly got the kids. Er thinks.....

Ok Grant, Prob easier if i met you all at Terry's (never new his name), but at least i know where that is lol... Whats the eta for there then? Be good to meet some of the new guys and gals too :)

think we all meeting at pizza hut at 12pm mate, half hour to wait for people and then off to terrys for a roll and cup of tea so will meet you there around 12.30 mate. then off to the spot

well ladys and gents it doesnt look like im going to be able to make this one as ive got to work 2morrow as ive been messed around today by a customer saying yeah they want there car done then no they dont then yeah then no i hate time wasters ggrrrrrrrr :(

no worries dude. see you at GTI then lol
its done my head in a bit man i was looking forward to coming and chilling with all you lot but what can you do eh money is more important at the mo lol , yeah will do indeedy grant im going on the sunday only tho so will see you there buddy that goes for the rest of you lovely lot who is also going to inters too

is everyone still on for the meet today??? is ash still coming?

Yeh i'll be there :). My internet has been cut off, that's why not been on here. I'm using my phone to surf.

how bored am i then, been up since 8. hate waiting around for things lol. not long and ill be making a move slowly over to get fuel and money

I'm bludy here! On my lonesome :-( where's everyone? Didn't think i'll get here so quick. I was crawling too didn't want too many bugs dead on car. Lol

good meet 2day nice to catch up with the gang weather werent the best but company made up for it

shame not many more turned up would have been nice to see some new faces

never mind have to catch up at GTI now
im still a little gutted i couldnt come but oh well next time eh , did ash turn up after ???, if i dont see you all before i'll see mot of you at inters im doing just the sunday