South wales meet

lol thats very kind darren but i will try my best to find some time in whats going to be a busy saturday for me!

I would love to come out to play but the wife has decorating ideas:sos:,car also needs a good clean/polish but no time these days hopefully i shall make it next time,i have been off the forum for a while so would be good to see new faces,cheers Andy

yeah try and make te next one im sure we will have another meet soon we try and meet up regularly in different locations
regards
fran

Latest attendees...

1. DRMOLE - Black A4 B7 2.0tfsi
2. Rhyso - Audi A3 smoke machine
3. Twiggy - S4 or may hitch a ride with Rhyso dependent on how much money he finds down the back of his sofa :)
4. Wozski - Audi A3 - Akoya dream machine!!
5. L1 HCS - A3 8L - all window motors fkd, but sunroof still opens (only just) - no air con, so will be roasting in the car! :haha:

Latest attendees...
3. Twiggy - S4 or may hitch a ride with Rhyso dependent on how much money he finds down the back of his sofa :)
5. L1 HCS - A3 8L - all window motors fkd, but sunroof still opens (only just) - no air con, so will be roasting in the car! :haha:
6.fran in my red "gleam machine" a3 :)

well dudes and dudettes im loving forward to brecon 2morow now i cant stay for a long time tho ive got to be back in barry at half 1 -2pm as ive got a detail on james' audi S5 to do pics will be up sometime on my facebook page and on here i would have thought

Pizza hut 10am - wait for me if im running late - rhys has my number ;o)

7. CMD Unwashed A4.

7. CMD Unwashed A4.

:confused::huh::wtf::faint::sign_omg: CMD with an unwashed car OMFG lol you must have been busy Colin bet she still looks good durty n lets be honest we like a dirty girl now n then lol

well after detailing and performing a full correction on an AC Cobra im well and truly minced, my legs and back have grown bigger and my plates of meat are like darf vaders lips........ ******** but im off out to wash the car now cuz i want pics up of my car in my mountains lol

That's dedication grant! I'm gonna pop along I think... I'll bring my new D-SLR :)

well after detailing and performing a full correction on an AC Cobra im well and truly minced, my legs and back have grown bigger and my plates of meat are like darf vaders lips........ ******** but im off out to wash the car now cuz i want pics up of my car in my mountains lol
:sign_pics::sign_pics::sign_pics::sign_pics::sign_pics: of the cobra dude:eyebrows::wub:

Lol Grant you make me chuckle!! Hahaha we'll be leaving about 11 cos we're dropping little man off to his dad's, hope it's not too late.

Impressive turnout (than usual) location was great too. Thanks to all the attendees :) i'll post some pics on new pics thread later (excuse the crap quality from miniature mobile phone, I was rushing to get there and didn't have time to look after my car - shame on me) doh! Tut tut

Those were the good old days! heheheh..... rules were rules. Now you can do as you please, because I won't tell you off! :laugh:

awesome meet today guys, thanks for coming to our neck of the woods this time much appreciated, i think you all were happy about the location of where i took ya and like darren said in the coming months we should have another meet up there and take a bbq and make a good day of it.

great weather, awesome company,. stunning cars and gareth up a tree..........thats one good sunday afternoon!!!!

The location was top draw. Thanks for a great turn out folk's, when i first saw Darren's 2.0T i thoght he had lent it to someone who Sell's the Big Issue as all i could see was a dirty great big beard and a baseball cap I had to look twice. Darren must have been cleaning the car for a week as he forgot to shave, Gareth's new mum (Liz )told him to climb a tree, someone (you know how you are RHYSO) forgot to pull up his jean's. Helen got lost again lol. Love you all see you again soon.

IMG_0361.jpg

Last edited:
i had an amazing day today guys awesome weather , awesome turn out , awesome people and of course awesome cars what more can you ask for on a sunday :)

The location was top draw. Thanks for a great turn out folk's, when i first saw Darren's 2.0T i thoght he had lent it to someone who Sell's the Big Issue as all i could see was a dirty great big beard and a baseball cap I had to look twice. Darren must have been cleaning the car for a week as he forgot to shave, Gareth's new mum (Liz )told him to climb a tree, someone (you know how you are RHYSO) forgot to pull up his jean's. Helen got lost again lol. Love you all see you again soon.

IMG_0361.jpg

Doh that's well shameful LMFAO :haha:

Just echo what everyone has already said - top day out :thumbsup: Need to remember the suncream next time though.........

My head is burnt and im still in agony - minor sun stroke methinks.
Next time
hat
bbq
food
rubber ring

LOL! Silly me :-
Change of clothes
My Dignity!
Snorkel....

dont mean to sound rude warren but what would that rubbber ring for????? not what i think its for i hope :)

It was a great day i had a fantastic time,, grant that place was gorgeous but i wont ask you how you found it lol, all your cars looked good,,, but mine will be there next time even if i got to get darren to tow it there hehehe,,, cant wait till the next meet il bring the football hehe

no comment on how grant found that place lol , hopefully next time i wont have to rush off like i did but duty called lol, looking forward to the next meet already dudes and dudettes :)

dont mean to sound rude warren but what would that rubbber ring for????? not what i think its for i hope :)

The portable swimming pool you will be bringing????

After all its the only summer holiday i will be getting :sorry: