South wales meet

CMD - liking the idea of football but waiting to have an MRI on my back - ican barely stand let alone run lol.
I can be there by 10 - wait for me if im late i have to drop the mrs and lil one off at her mothers......

CMD - liking the idea of football but waiting to have an MRI on my back - ican barely stand let alone run lol.
I can be there by 10 - wait for me if im late i have to drop the mrs and lil one off at her mothers......

nice one this will be ur first meet wont it mate? u n CMD (colin) could prob travel up together hes down ur neck of the woods swansea way

We'll be there hang over or not lol. But it's too early. So i'll tx to see where you'll all be when we're part way there. :)

sorted then see you all then dudes i'll make sure my baby is shining can be having a dirty car in any photo's now can i eh lol

Wozski. Roll along with me if you want as i have to pick my car (i'm driving the polo at the moment)up along the way from my dad's then head out..

i dont blame you dude she was mint before dont blame you at all for wanting her to be mint again , any news from audi ?

Wozski. Roll along with me if you want as i have to pick my car (i'm driving the polo at the moment)up along the way from my dad's then head out..

I can meet you on a465 if you want to or i can meet you all there??

Weather for sunday is *****!!!

weather looks fine to me too just a bit cloudy thats all , as long as it stays dry i dont care if its cloudy

Can i win an award for having the most dirtiest car on the meet???
:moa::3sadwalk::haha::lmfao: