South London/Kent meet.

Dates are set now. 31st may 7,00pm being the first meet. then every last wednesday of the month.all that are interested i'll see you there,

Ryan

Nice one fellas!
At my last head count we should be expecting around the 70 number from all VAG group cars so should be a good-un.

Ooh, I might be in the UK on the 31st!!! I might come too.... Won't be in a VAG though, probably a corsa, lol.....

Recieved e-mail from PVW mag yesterday saying they my send a photographer along if they've all recovered from the Austria trip.

Come on Outlore, I could put some stickers on the Nova and bring it along too!!! Could make it look like the one from the new pimp my ride advert! Think it might leave a trail of debris all up the m25 though.

Be good to see you there, bring the birds from your avatar over as well!

[ QUOTE ]
Come on Outlore, I could put some stickers on the Nova and bring it along too!!! Could make it look like the one from the new pimp my ride advert! Think it might leave a trail of debris all up the m25 though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there if I can, but at $1200 a ticket the chics will have to stay here.

You NEED to bring the Nova, as I am unaware of what car I am going to be "given" for the week I need to make sure it's not the worst one in the Car Park, lol

If there's going to be a photographer there, I might just have to wear the cowboy hat and my HUGE belt buckle and say I came all the way from TX just for the meet, lol.....
rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there if I can, but at $1200 a ticket the chics will have to stay here.

You NEED to bring the Nova, as I am unaware of what car I am going to be "given" for the week I need to make sure it's not the worst one in the Car Park, lol

If there's going to be a photographer there, I might just have to wear the cowboy hat and my HUGE belt buckle and say I came all the way from TX just for the meet, lol.....
rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dates are set now. 31st may 7,00pm being the first meet. all that are interested i'll see you there,

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

I will pass through about 10pm coming back from work....will it still be going on????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

I'll definately be there, as mentioned in a previous post, I live about 2 minutes drive from there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dates are set now. 31st may 7,00pm being the first meet. all that are interested i'll see you there,

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

I will pass through about 10pm coming back from work....will it still be going on????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes we'll all wait for you.
Seriously though it should be still going on by then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes we'll all wait for you.
Seriously though it should be still going on by then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fingers crossed then I hope, looking forward to seeing a good turn out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Go on Fasteddie! you can do it! LOL.

Digging that paint job in the Av pic!

Just got my S£ sorry S3 back from the garage today and the gearbox feels like new. Hyped again now so i'll give her a good ol clean tomorrow and post some pics up. Wanted to wait for the coilovers to go on but the whole gearbox issue dented the funds a bit :-((((.

Right, I'm definately gonna be in the UK, and I will have a car (a Corsa, blech) but I should be able to be there....

ALL THE WAY FROM TEXAS!!!! How's that for loyalty?

[ QUOTE ]
Will be there, but not in the Nova as she feels like a wheel is about to fall off at the moment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

See you there

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah ya big jessie, so long as it aint the steering wheel you'll be ok.... probably wouldn't notice anyway huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice one Rye. Was good to see all the cars there. I got a bit excited when you said it had moved on to the 'Pink flamingo' but never mind.
Docurley youre car is mint! Looks awesome with the black roof and your wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Cheers for organising it Rye, see you again soon hopefully, maybe a few more Audis next time!

Rob

Yeh good turn out for a first meet and I image more will come as time goes on.

Have a feeling some went to the first venue like me and did not see you sign for the new address.

Quite a few Lupo's i see and I have to say they looked good.

Rob thanks

Sorry guys... summat came up....

Anyone got any pics though?

A BIG THANK you to all that made it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif Good to meet like minded people and a bit of unity on the scene.I was quite busy myself so didn't get round to grabbing any pics but heres a link with some on for now. We need more Audi's there though fellas. Thanks Robbie and Doc H sweet cars there and to Jimbo in S3 0RGY for the entertianment factor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif (JUst heard he wrote it off yesterday at Hyde park corner with a Mk5 VW GTI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif)

Anyway thanks again and it'll be same venue next month the 28th June "Flamingo Park" on the A20 marked on the A-Z as well, Plus the flood lights will be working and food available too to compliment your beer or Pepsi in my case /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

http://www.edition38.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=46569&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

S3 won't be ready (see the "completely GUTTED!!" in S3 section) so will be in my old MK2 Golf 16v.
Before........
DSCF1103-1.jpg

And now with 16's
DSC00415-1.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

Hope you all like. They are Rs003's in 7.5x16 4x100 ET25's. Just need to get her going now and lower a little more up front and stop dressing her up all the time!

See you all there.

Is everyone meeting at Sidcup Place or Flamingos???? and what time???

Hi there, just joined :)

Do many people meet down this way then?

Cheers.