SOUTH CENTRAL/WEST ISH MEET IN FEBRUARY

afcbjoshd

Reaction score
Alright fellas, we have now had 2 meets in this area, meeting at Beaulieu Motor Museum car park both times on a Sunday afternoon about 15:30 ish. We chat about cars, scan our own with vcds for faults and other things, discuss each other's upgrades and compare bits and pieces, then go for a drive and end up in a pub somewhere.

So, I am working Sunday 5th and 26th of Feb so I am thinking either the 12th or 19th. Same time, same place. This thread generated some good interest last time, so am hoping for the same again and get more people along this time!

Let's get a date set and have a good one. Cheers, Josh.

As per usaul mate count me in but i will confirm once we have a proper date set as have a few things going on in Feb.

Count me in as I'm local and it would be my first meet.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't mind meeting up sounds good would be my first meet might not keep up on a drive round just got a standard a3 quattro haven't had time to upgrade yet so would be good to find out what to do first. any weekend day is good for me, car is currently dead at the moment got some new coil packs coming with new sparks aswell hoping will sort problem if not then its going in the garage.

1. Josh
2. Vrbob (not 100% sure but will confirm closer to the date)

sorry guys where exactly is this meet, not sure where Beaulieu Motor Museum is?

yup sounds good i should be all good to make it for 3:30pm

Sorry guys i don't think ill make it today i started fitting my new coilovers last night and ran into a few problems with other bits and pieces

I can make it but only if its going to be a nice turnout its about a 35-40miles each way starting to run out of money this month.

Hi is it happening at beaulieu if so what time and where?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

sorry went out for breakfast. I think It would be easier for me if the meet was around ringwood or fordingbridge or something like that.

Edit: I also know of a great place called modified matchams its on 29th from 6-10pm ish its a laugh as they have some bmw's drifting and some proper banger racing and alot of cars go. would be a laugh show of the audi brand :D. I went last week its all golfs and polos a couple 106/saxos and some other japs. all in all a good day.