sorry to ask this again

Same price for everybody I'm afraid, £244 delivered via special delivery usually next day & on shelf now, cant do cheaper unless a group buy is needed, its one of or the cheapest in the UK.

ok was just seeing if there was a starters kit

ok found it its purple has 16 pins but looks like just 7 are used is that right

Stop being tight ***** then, lol, all this time you waste trying to find a cheap cable that tbh doesnt fulfil the job overall, when you could stop wasting time & buy genuine & be doing stuff you want to do, I know a guy whose used his cable about 6 times now & mostly for others jobs & paid for it already, 1 example that maybe isnt for all but tbh it pays for itself in 1st use full stop.

Hey get a number of buyers then we can do something, but individually its impossible guys you know that & considering 1 seller is £260 & thats a main distributor, my price is pretty damn good if I may say so.

It is a good price mate, and I was taking the proverbial ;)

As and when I decide to invest you'll be the man I turn to.

What we thinking guys? Group buy from NHN?????

Just to confirm, the puka ones come in a nice fancy case don't they?

no, mine never and mines a genuine.
and as nige above stated, ive used mine for general use myself but have mainly used it to do things for others, it doesnt take long for it tp pay for itself, i earned £50 yesterday from it.
got two other jobs this week with it, one for £30 ( meeting a guy on here ) and another for £40 fitting a wheel from a purchaser off ebay.
it all mounts up, your never gonna get it back in one go but £20 here £30 there, it doesnt take long
plus once you get it, you discover a better understanding of how things work etc which creates more confidence to do more jobs yourself

wow my post made a 2 pager lol first on too:icon_thumright:

The case & DVD are a waste of time, the cables are robust enough, I have mine plugged in 24/7 & it is wound round my steering column & wrapped up & shoved near stick stick, had mine for ages now & it works 100%, no damaged, marks etc, you dont need a case, I've sold a few now & nobody has ever come back to me for a case, ever, shove them in glovebox or door card pocket, anyway anyone who needs a case should also have a manbag, lmfao, nah seriously cases are waste of time & money, take my word for it.

anyway anyone who needs a case should also have a manbag, lmfao, .

:)

1Wheel is spot on. Ive not long got back from scanning a Freinds neighbours Seat leon for a drink.Piece of ****!...although next time ill remember to take my Lappy Charger, just made it!

how u doing J7, not spoke for a while, hows the bluey running ?
i use my cable more for everyone else more than my own car, which isnt a bad thing, just means that i have no faults ! lol for the time being lol.
even a scan for someone and a quick tenner, its all cash mate aint it

How you doing mate. Been Mega Busy with Work, took over my life, spend more time in Hotels lately!:bye:

The blue Arrow is running sweet mate, managed to clock up another 12mls today - thats 40mls in 3 wks,lol..not bad eh!
My vans taking the beatings at the min.

Yeah like you say, it soon mounts up with these quick scans dont it, saves them a fortune too, its not been all good news for some ive managed to do lately but aslong as mine keeps coming back with no faults, thats all I worry about.ha! I still havnt got into the ol'vag coding as much as I wanted to though but hopefully summer time when im more local I can start having regular plays with it.