Soon to be S3 owner!

waring192

Hi everyone,

Currently looking for a 08/09 s3 with all the bells and whistles! I have a e92 330i at the moment but hate the auto box and have a few other niggles with it.

Was after a 8P before but after seeing a sportback in ibis white i was really impressed!

If any of you have a 8p or sportback under £25k with with rns-e and bluetooth etc it would be great!

Dont like black or blue though, could pos be moved in solar but not sure.

James

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
lmfao sorry had to laugh, the banter from audi & bmw drivers is humourous at times.

stealth64

Good choice, i recently purchased my sportback i prefered the look over the 3dr, think the s3 sportback will be my next purchase probably in a few years!

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Good choice, i recently purchased my sportback i prefered the look over the 3dr, think the s3 sportback will be my next purchase probably in a few years!

Same here, sportback is cool man. Mine is going to look like a S3 Sportback soon, without the power, TDI - FTW :wub: :arco:

stealth64

Same here, sportback is cool man. Mine is going to look like a S3 Sportback soon, without the power, TDI - FTW :wub: :arco:

Nice one, I have got the chrome roof rails and was thinking the s3 mirrors would set it off a treat! that and a nice set of s3 alloys!:rockwoot:

waring192

We all learn from our mistakes :Flush:

cheeky git! :sm4:

Only prob is finding one which ticks all the boxes at the right price!

Found one but its not got the rns-e and the retrofit looks v complicated!

James

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Nice one, I have got the chrome roof rails and was thinking the s3 mirrors would set it off a treat! that and a nice set of s3 alloys!:rockwoot:

Had S3 mirrors specced from factory. I just need the skirts, got the valance..

cheeky git! :sm4:

Only prob is finding one which ticks all the boxes at the right price!

Found one but its not got the rns-e and the retrofit looks v complicated!

James

Retrofit is simple man, once you get into the audi interior and away from those orange dials you'll never look back :undwech: