Soon to be S3 owner (hopefully)

Will.T

Audi S3
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm currently looking into getting an S3 8P. I've been looking around the forum, some YouTube videos and some other reviews and I really like the look and sound of the them overall. I'm currently driving an 03 Subaru Impreza and feel I want/need something smoother, smarter and just as enjoyable to drive performance wise as the Impreza isn't really practical.

I'm looking at spending around £12,000 and it's very specific what I'm looking for i.e white, black edition, sportsback (assume that's 5 door?) Auto (DSG) and possibly the white and black leather interior but not essential, which I have been coming across for that price but few and far between.

I'm wondering if it's worth getting something for around £10,000-£11,000 and spending the left over cash on the car or just going for a £12k one with lower miles or something?

I'm also looking for anyone that lives in or around the Sussex area that can recommend a trustworthy mechanic who works on Audi's that I can get any future work done and possibly a full check once purchased?

Thanks for taking your time to read, I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to the future.

Reactions: V6_Man
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Looking forward to reading all about your project when you get a car.

Reactions: V6_Man and Will.T