1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Soon to be new S3 owner

sub-zero Jan 28, 2016

1. sub-zero

sub-zero Active Member Team Sepang Audi S3

Hey everyone! I put my order in for a new 2016 S3 last week. Should have it here in time for spring. This will be my first Audi, coming from a Subaru Legacy. I'm from Cleveland, and an amateur photographer.

Jake 61 and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. What spec/colour did you go for? Enjoy the forum :) x

4. Steve!

Steve! Active Member TeamMisano Audi S3

Welcome, bet you cant wait for delivery :)

5. sub-zero

It's pretty much a base model, with the two tone titanium grey seats, color was my only must have and that was Sepang!

Sandra likes this.
  6. Jake 61

Jake 61 Teacher of bad things..! Team Brill Red Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User quattro Audi A3

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new car coming, after red, sepang would be my choice as well.
    There is a great photography section on the site, I mention this as a keen enthusiast myself and the fact that it took me months to find it...!
    Great bunch of people on here, so sit back and enjoy.

:salute:

Sandra likes this.
  7. sub-zero

awesome thanks, I'll definitely check it out!

Jake 61 likes this.