Soon to be back in an A4!

Broonie

Reaction score
I will be returning to an A4 come the 1st September!

Had a b5 TQS avant before i replaced it with a Q5 this time last year which has been a brilliant car, but we went into Dundee Audi on Saturday to have a nosey around the RS3 when I noticed a nice violet a4 saloon! I questioned about it and what spec it came in which ended up leading to me ordering a new car! Didn't even plan on trading the Q5 in but I got a really good deal so went for it!

I ended up not getting the violet though as it wasn't available for the black edition avant which I was a little gutted about until I spotted a sepang blue avant out on the forecourt!

So what have I ordered?

A4 2.0 tdi Quattro avant s line black edition plus in sepang blue with the half leather interior! I'm absolutely buzzing for it to arrive and is being built week 29 to the spec I wanted! I've never had a brand new car either so I'm extra excited haha

Apparently a lot of the options are now standard on the black edition avant as the new A4 is due out next year so it has

Nav plus system
B&O sound system
Privacy glass
Power tailgate
Flat bottom 3 spoke steering wheel
AMI iPhone connection
Cruise control
Parking system plus
3 zone climate control
Black styling pack
Hill hold assist all as standard and I added heated front seats

I prefer the half leather seats so stayed with them instead of opting for the full leather

1st September can't come quick enough :)

Reactions: Meemo, jdp1962, scotty76 and 2 others
Sounds amazing. Hope time passes quick for you. :) x

Just ordered one from Coventry Audi through Carwow, couldn't believe the discounts on these cars. Mines in Mythos black metallic but its already been built and waiting to be shipped to UK. Seriously an A4 cheaper than a A3 and even a Ford Focus lol (monthly), can't believe it.

Reactions: Sandra
Just checked the tracking for my order and the car is in the UK on its way to the dealer! Getting really excited now! Just have to wait until 1st of September to get it though

Reactions: mcfc1987
Pick mine up tomorrow, Daytona grey saloon, I also went with perforated alcantara instead of leather, added the sports suspension, led lights interior pack, electric memory seats and mirrors and deleted the badges
I can't friggin wait

Reactions: Meemo
Just ordered one from Coventry Audi through Carwow, couldn't believe the discounts on these cars. Mines in Mythos black metallic but its already been built and waiting to be shipped to UK. Seriously an A4 cheaper than a A3 and even a Ford Focus lol (monthly), can't believe it.

Yeah, my payments came back less than I was already paying on my Citroen ds5 the Audi was a no brainer

Well it's now only two weeks tomorrow until we get the car! It arrived at the dealer a couple of weeks ago so we went down and had a look at it and they had already put a plate on it which was a bit annoying as they said they'd let me choose which one, I've now changed the plate anyway as SP65 KNB just wasn't going to work for me, I showed a few mates the pic of the car with the plate and got the same reply back from all of them, "haha Audi knob" so it had to go! I would upload a pic but the only one I have still has the protective film on it so will need to wait until I pick it up

15 sleeps to go :)

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Picked the car up last night and I'm loving it! The extra 50hp over the q5 is very noticeable and I'm surprised that it's also quieter on the inside when driving, I thought the Q5 was very quiet but this is better!

One thing I miss about the Q5 is the view I had, feels strange being so low down again but I will get used to that pretty quick,

I've yet to have a good poke around the car as I'm working 15-18 hours a day just now and I haven't even seen it in good day light haha

Will get some pics up when it's all washed and sealed, but so far I'm glad I'm back in an A4

Reactions: Bristle Hound and ruairi83
Good stuff, get the pics up. I thought I worked long hours with being out of the house 12-14 hours.