Facelift Soon be time to say goodbye

I’m defo looking at this route next time rather than pcp. What company is this with?
I think a lot of people are mate! as others have said, it's Select car leasing :)

Yeah if you want a plain vanilla model add some options these deals shoot up mate
Yeah I agree for some models, but a BE has some good stuff on as standard, such as black styling pack, privacy glass, upgraded sound system, upgraded alloys, LED lights, body styling etc. so that would suit a lot of people.

Pick the model well and you will be happy enough :) This is a cracking deal and not many options to add anyway?!?
Cup

Reactions: NevMan and Audi Bairn
I think a lot of people are mate! as others have said, it's Select car leasing :)

Yeah I agree for some models, but a BE has some good stuff on as standard, such as black styling pack, privacy glass, upgraded sound system, upgraded alloys, LED lights, body styling etc. so that would suit a lot of people.

Pick the model well and you will be happy enough :) This is a cracking deal and not many options to add anyway?!?
View attachment 172312
View attachment 172313 View attachment 172314
My Cupra has a space saver spare wheel
Hasn't taken SEAT to follow the crowd & charge for it ***

+ mine has the exclusive 300 badge's on it ;):D

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn, S32B and 1 other person
My Cupra has a space saver spare wheel
Hasn't taken SEAT to follow the crowd & charge for it ***

+ mine has the exclusive 300 badge's on it ;):D
I can't understand the lack of a spare, OK a tyre repair kit may be OK most of the time, but what happens if you have a blow out and are miles away from anywhere or a phone signal?!?! Plus some places will not repair a tyre after it's had all the gunge put into it.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
@jassyo06 - All I can find on that is the now sold out Ltd Ed Cupra R, which uses the exact same engine as the current Audi S3 & Golf R
https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/seat/leon-cupra/first-drives/seat-leon-cupra-r-2018-uk-review

So up around 10bhp on my Cupra
Think it's a more focused car than the Cupra with adaptive dampers .... etc etc more of a Renault RS Megane Cup version of the model hence its sold out and definitely not so common as the Cupra

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Bristle Hound
Think it's a more focused car than the Cupra with adaptive dampers .... etc etc more of a Renault RS Megane Cup version of the model hence its sold out and definitely not so common as the Cupra
@jassyo06 - I got adaptive dampers & the electronic locking front differential on my Cupra too mate ;)

Seems as tho' you only get the more powerful engine & the copper coloured bits on the R
There was only 24 available in the Uk & 775 available worldwide
£35k is a bit of a ridiculous for 1 mind, still 24 Uk buyers didn't think so lol
I think all that copper coloured stuff on it makes it look at bit gash IMHO

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Are they fwd? If so I don’t think I’d be a fan!
@RGBARGEE - Yup, only FWD my friend
I was skeptical until I drove one TBH

I can't see the front tyres lasting too well on mine lol

& yes I know I'm on an Audi Forum
laughing.gif

Reactions: S32B, Audi Bairn, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Agreed 6 month olds can be a steal. My S3 was 6 months old and was about £6k cheaper than a new one of the same spec.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
i saved c£8k on my new S3. 12% and £3500 from Audi. Always buy new now.

At the time I was looking there weren't many deals on new ones. Used had some large contributions and offers so suited me at that time. Will consider more avenues next time

At the time I was looking there weren't many deals on new ones. Used had some large contributions and offers so suited me at that time. Will consider more avenues next time

Always

Are they fwd? If so I don’t think I’d be a fan!

You have just got to be cheeky and ask for big discounts, they are cheeky enough when they give you a px price! I always tell them to keeps the deals separate as well, say I may sell the car privately!!! That way you know exactly what discount and what px price you are getting.

A bigger car I know, but I got 21.4% off the A5, their faces when I went in to sign the paperwork for it and they said "We just need to look at your S3 now for a final px price" to which I replied "Oh I've sold it privately, I did say I may do that".....I could tell they were wanting to make some money back on the S3 :)

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Bristle Hound, NevMan and 3 others
You have just got to be cheeky and ask for big discounts, they are cheeky enough when they give you a px price! I always tell them to keeps the deals separate as well, say I may sell the car privately!!! That way you know exactly what discount and what px price you are getting.

A bigger car I know, but I got 21.4% off the A5, their faces when I went in to sign the paperwork for it and they said "We just need to look at your S3 now for a final px price" to which I replied "Oh I've sold it privately, I did say I may do that".....I could tell they were wanting to make some money back on the S3 :)

Spot on S32 ... Best deal I did was in 2013 on a stock A7 BE ... Got 26% discount plus a £6000 Audi Finance contribution (cancelled in first week) . £52k car for about £34k .. Ran it for a year and only lost £1000.

Reactions: NevMan and S32B
Why would you want 300 badges on a car??
@RGBARGEE - Because thats what the manufacturer puts on the boot!

iu

My comment was a little sarcasm as they don't manufacture the 300 now due to the WLTP regs in September this year. Hence all new Cupra's are now 290's
PS ^ Not a pic of my car
To cover the rust spots and stone chips?!?!?!
@S32B - Ouch !
:sign ban:
:sign dontfeedmods:

lol

Reactions: S32B, Jcbmally, NevMan and 1 other person
Anyway getting back on topic ...

Any more news / updates on the Beemer @BarryG79 ?

Reactions: BarryG79 and Jassyo06
Anyway getting back on topic ...

Any more news / updates on the Beemer @BarryG79 ?

No nothing to report really.

Drove it today for the first time since Monday. 2 weeks in and it’s not done 250 miles yet!! As we are off on holiday we have been using the wife’s car, rather than moving child seats lol.

Also ordered an 8m BMW charge cable for the pending home charger once it gets installed. Managed to pick one up from a BMW dealer in Cornwall for £132 via eBay. Local dealer wanted £195.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06, Bristle Hound and Audi Bairn
No nothing to report really.

Drove it today for the first time since Monday. 2 weeks in and it’s not done 250 miles yet!! As we are off on holiday we have been using the wife’s car, rather than moving child seats lol.

Also ordered an 8m BMW charge cable for the pending home charger once it gets installed. Managed to pick one up from a BMW dealer in Cornwall for £132 via eBay. Local dealer wanted £195.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just discovered something really interesting this weekend on the wife’s Golf gte ... with the high temperatures, I put the heater temp down to low from 24 & the electric range nearly doubled !!!!

Astonishing ... put the heater on high & Elec range was 13 miles - put it to the lowest setting & it jumped up to 26 miles. Turn it off & went to 29 miles !!!!

I’m amazed how much this appears to zap energy ???

Reactions: NevMan, Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Just discovered something really interesting this weekend on the wife’s Golf gte ... with the high temperatures, I put the heater temp down to low from 24 & the electric range nearly doubled !!!!

Astonishing ... put the heater on high & Elec range was 13 miles - put it to the lowest setting & it jumped up to 26 miles. Turn it off & went to 29 miles !!!!

Wow Snake... You are living life dangerously these days. :yahoo: I discovered that if I drive with quieter (non rock) music my fuel consumption improves.

Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin, Audi Bairn and 1 other person

From a TT to GTE.....Poles apart them 2 cars....You'll be having a Tesla next................lol

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
From a TT to GTE.....Poles apart them 2 cars....You'll be having a Tesla next................lol
A mate of mines wife is looking at used BE TT's, with the budget she want to spend it's either the 1.8 s-tronic or a 2.0 manual! That's a tough one :blink:

Wife loves it & i’m impressed by it tbh.
Saving shed loads of cash though with it being a company car so TT not missed :icon thumright:
Got mine when I want some fun .. & noise lol :) so a perfect combo

Reactions: NevMan and BarryG79
Wife loves it & i’m impressed by it tbh.
Saving shed loads of cash though with it being a company car so TT not missed :icon thumright:
Got mine when I want some fun .. & noise lol :) so a perfect combo

Ah l see a Company car.....@ElonPliskin......lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and NevMan
A mate of mines wife is looking at used BE TT's, with the budget she want to spend it's either the 1.8 s-tronic or a 2.0 manual! That's a tough one :blink:
Wife’s is a 1.8 manual. Very capable engine and likes being revved. Only regret is that it’s not quattro for zipping out at junctions.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and BarryG79
Wife’s is a 1.8 manual. Very capable engine and likes being revved. Only regret is that it’s not quattro for zipping out at junctions.

Summed it nicely there mate Quattro is on its own from a standstill.........Loved driving my sons TDI quattro TT cab.....fooking run rings round my S3

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Snake Pliskin, NevMan and 1 other person
Just looked on the Audi site, quattro only comes linked to the 2.0 engine. I noticed the BE has been removed, sport or s-line only...the s-line looks a bit more aggressive from the back for 2019:

Reactions: Rolly12, Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and 1 other person
Wow Snake... You are living life dangerously these days. :yahoo: I discovered that if I drive with quieter (non rock) music my fuel consumption improves.

You did ask for that to be fair snake

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Ah... so all this enthusiasm for essentially boring cars is down to HMRC and BIK taxation.

Ridiculous world we live in !

#peoplesvote. #keepyourRS/SAudi