Sony to offer 2 Free Games for PSN Security lapse

You know the game choices are going to be awful. Hey ho better than a kick in the knackers though...

Im sure they wont be the best, but hey if they are free i will take them!

if one of the free games is crash bandicoot, gunna be a epic win

Lil update : PSN Welcome Back Package: European Free Games Announced | TheGamersHub

People with a PS3 account will receive 2 from the following games

• Infamous
  • Wipeout HD/Fury
  • Ratchet And Clank Quest For Booty
  • Dead Nation
  • Little Big Planet 1
Then those with a PSP account will get a selection of 2 of the following

• Mod Nation Racers
  • Pursuit Force
  • Killzone LIberation
  • Little Big Planet PSP
still doesnt say how to claim

I used to love wipeout

If you read the bottom of that advertisement it says you will be able to download the games onto your console from the station network thing. It wont be 2 discs in the post!

At least if you have already changed your password it wont affect you.Only those that havent now cant for a while then.

Although to be fair i rarely play online anyway,so it hasnt troubled me that much!

I aint used mine for months, so aint really fussed!!

Anything is better than nothing though hey.

I got over my addiction to COD 6 months ago

You get 2 games, but at what risk? Going online with them is dangerous!

what to choose really are spoilt for choice lol and yh wipeout a classic

Lil update : PSN Welcome Back Package: European Free Games Announced | TheGamersHub

People with a PS3 account will receive 2 from the following games

• Infamous
  • Wipeout HD/Fury
  • Ratchet And Clank Quest For Booty
  • Dead Nation
  • Little Big Planet 1

Then those with a PSP account will get a selection of 2 of the following

• Mod Nation Racers
  • Pursuit Force
  • Killzone LIberation
  • Little Big Planet PSP

still doesnt say how to claim

Make sme laugh how they give you Little Big Planet for free even though you can download it for free as a Playstation Plus member so you already lose a choice if tyou are a Plus member - if they had given away LBP2 then that would make sense.

And why do they only give away Mod-Nation Racers on PSP and not PS3 - pretty darn cheeky that to be honest.

Has anyonme downloaded there free games yet? I had an email from them last night saying the store is back online,so shall have a look tonight and try to decide what 2 games to go for.

What is everyone else going to get? What do you recommend?

Claimed my free stuff just in provess of downloading it all as it takes a while due to slower download speeds to give everyone a fair chance.

Not played any of the games yet though. Recommend Little Big Plannet if you don;t have that though as it's pretty funny lol

Most likely Infamous and Dead nation for me. I still have LBP1 so need for that and the others are ghey!

Haven't been on my PS3 for ages, but i'll download them anyway :)

I was thinking Little Big Planet as it sounds quite different! Apart from that i wasnt sure,might have a read of some reviews today when im bored.

Little big planet is brilliant! If you've never played it, get it! After all, it's free anyway.

I don't have enough space on my hard drive to get any games :(

Cheers for the heads up :) only been a ps3 owner for the 3 weeks, totally addicted to cod!!! although i'm crap at the moment lol. Wipeout ftw, used to play that game for hours and hours on time trial with my mates in the old days.