Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Anyone got experience with this kit, I was looking into the following:

Sonos play bar
Sonos play 3 x 2
Sonos sub
Sonos bridge

Gives me 5.1 all wireless which in the enviroment needed, is best, running cables isn't an option for a while.

I had looked at getting this a few months back when trying to sort out the house. Spoke with my uncle who is one of the directors at one of the big gig stage set-up places and he says they are really good and the sound quality is brilliant.

Only problem for me was the price to get a lot of speakers was a bit steep

Reactions: NHN
Yeah its about £1600 tbh is best price thus far & tbh atm I can find a better home for that money, but thanks for the feedback as I will buy the kit soon, just got to make room for some other stuff atm lol.

Let me know how you get on, I might try and persuade the mrs to let me buy the system as well haha

Missus has ****** me of so I may just treat myself now lmao.

Reactions: kanecullen89
I have a soundbar set up in my sitting room that alone is an impressive piece of kit, but as many mention does miss the bass for listening to music and some films.
Also have a play5 in the bedroom....which in my mind is too big, that alone fills my 2 bed house with music! To re-cap - expensive but i would say worth it!

Saving just now to complete the 5:1 in the sitting room!

I'll be honest, I bought the kit & its still in the boxes, lmao, haven't had a chance to setup & use, but it seems good just by testing the play 3, but it needs fully setting up to be sure of the whole system quality.

I'll be honest, I bought the kit & its still in the boxes, lmao, haven't had a chance to setup & use, but it seems good just by testing the play 3, but it needs fully setting up to be sure of the whole system quality.

Well seeing as you don't use it I'll give you £100 cash in hand ;)

Reactions: Cruiser89
Ooooh tempting replies to that :)