somewhere to put your boost gauge?

Looks alright

Be a shame to loose the use of the heater vents in the centre tho

I dont actually think is is specifically for LHD, doesnt look like they are angled at all

Looks alright

Be a shame to loose the use of the heater vents in the centre tho

I dont actually think is is specifically for LHD, doesnt look like they are angled at all
you could always only use 2 gauges and let the centre one act as a vent??

Still looks better than when people just mount the gauge in a pod randomly on the dashboard

Mind you, if you really want 3 gauges then I guess its a good idea, oil temperature ones only lead to you becoming paranoid about your engine!

Better off with a single side vent option with one of those LiquidTT style things or spending the time to make your own pillar mount

This is how i did it:
Bilde078.jpg

The only thing that had to go, was the cup holder, but that dont belong in a sportscar :p

What u guys think?

Gotta be honest and say that it al looks really outta place, the ESP buttong and hazzard just look totally wrong, and the gauges look really squashed in

Plus I like my cup holder when Im drivng across Germany!

the ones on the pillar look good but if your happy with how yours look it doesn't matter

also I only look at my rev counter anyhow so all the other gauges are useless :p

I dont look at any of my gauges, I listen to my engines noise :p

Sometimes I drive blind folded just to make sure I dont cheat like Ricky Bobby had to when he saw the fear...