Something you petrol owners could only dream of....

audi58

Reaction score
Just thought i'd share my fill up, trip computer miles left on tank. :happy:
dscf3868m.jpg

Yeh but that's only impresssive if you can actually manage that, which you clearly won't!
If I've been takin it easy prior to fill up I can too can get such an optimistic m.t.e. But impressive for me would me 450 miles! Which has nevewr been achieved.
For economy nothin beats the 1.9pd with a remap, in the lighter mk4 chassis. I could get 650 miles off a 55l tank easy.

Just thought i'd share my fill up, trip computer miles left on tank. :happy:
dscf3868m.jpg

I'm perfectly happy with my dis showing 270miles when full all because I have a lovely purr of a naturally aspirated V6, I'd sacrifice economy for that, Diesels remind me of growing up on a farm and tractors (no offence meant)!

I am happy that you get that mpg! Just in the same way I am happy every time I start her up!!

lol

quite impressive for an diesel...but here is mine :nyah:
imag0134.jpg

I managed to get 48MPG on a recent motorway journey from my petrol 1.8T - it would have been even higher, but I had the A/C on the first 30 miles or so.

I've actually managed to get 780 to a tank once, but i did drive like 60mph from London to Leeds and back

Although i am a diesel owner, i am with the petrol majority in this thread.. You can't beat a petrol car.. I like my DSG TDI but as soon as i am in the position to get a fast petrol car, it's either going to be a VAG TFSI/TSI, V6 or possibly a Honda VTEC!

Decent miles to a tank is good but you can't whack the thrash of a petrol motor.

:icon_thumright:

haha, I agree, I want a petrol but wouldn't be able to afford the insurance at 18. Will get an S3 as my next car! :eyebrows:

Your doing alright mate, I had one of these at 18.

_678673_metro300.jpg

1.3Litres of raw Longbridge PETROL Grunt:icon_thumright:

I honestly prefer the deep growl of the rs6 , the ferrari sounds like cannonball film or a f1 going past...each to there own though :icon_thumright:

I could take a pic of my speedo sitting at 170 and see if you could better that?

I'd rather have loads of fun and get 20mpg than be bored witless and get 50mpg