Something for the non S3 guys - 1.8TFSI 180PS Tuning

ABYSS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
this info is hot off the press..

We are no able to offer a plug and play warranty safe tuning option for the Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW 1.8TSI 180PS

At this point ill let the graphs do the talking

Stock 1.8 TFSI Audi a3 195 ps and 269 nm (manufacturers claimed power 180 PS and 250 nm)

18TSISTANDARD_zpsd7113888.jpg

Tuned 1.8 TFSI Audi A3 235.9 ps and 323.8nm (manufacturers claimed power 180 PS and 250 nm) :p

18TUNED_zps66c93535.jpg

yet again this kit will be offered in 2 guises, a Stage 1 FSR system which is ideal for the customer who is looking for a Stage 1 tune only, or the FSR+ which will be released with our partner Shark Performance who will be developing a Stage 2 option for customers wishing to make additional hardware changes to their vehicle

More details to follow.

Reactions: mister.c. and STERLING VOID
Steady on there chap, a non S3 tuning thread? How about something for us lowly(sic) 1.4 CODer's, is there any further information such as you've posted above?

Last edited:
Reactions: cuke2u
maybe we should start a giant thread for all the 1.8TFSI topics so not to clutter up the forum :)

Reactions: mister.c.
maybe we should start a giant thread for all the 1.8TFSI topics so not to clutter up the forum :)

The easiest way to do that would be for whoever created the first post in the thread to Edit their first post and change the Title to 1.8TFSI tuning.

The easiest way to do that would be for whoever created the first post in the thread to Edit their first post and change the Title to 1.8TFSI tuning.

Nah don't worry was just trying to inject to humour into the rather serious sand snappy forum at the mo

Reactions: JohnM100
Nah don't worry was just trying to inject to humour into the rather serious sand snappy forum at the mo

I did wonder if your request was a bit tongue in cheek. Same a when I suggested there should be a Non-S-Line register!!

I did wonder if your request was a bit tongue in cheek. Same a when I suggested there should be a Non-S-Line register!!

No worries mate, forums are great if everyone's a bit more friendly and accepting. All models and engines need their coverage. Some will be more common due to interest and popularity but everyone needs a voice. Just a happy and helpful one :)

Reactions: cuke2u
I got identical numbers from tuning my 1.8TSFI on the MY09 8P model but once on the dyno the clutch went

The cost of the FSR is £549 minus an £80 members discount, so £469

Nice one, will check the pennies! Is it available now? What's the cost of the 2nd stage?

No worries mate, forums are great if everyone's a bit more friendly and accepting. All models and engines need their coverage. Some will be more common due to interest and popularity but everyone needs a voice. Just a happy and helpful one :)

well said.

Steady on there chap, a non S3 tuning thread? How about something for us lowly(sic) 1.4 CODer's, is there any further information such as you've posted above?
Hi mate.. I saw you mention the 1.4 COD version of the A3? I wanted to ask a few things as I'm about to buy it next year.. Some people are saying it's a little under powered?