Someone who knows what they are doing with VCDS near where I live

Reaction score
I have read so many posts where the answer to a problem someone has is, have you had it scanned. Also some of you clever dudes say have they got VCDS to interrogate the fault.
I live in a town called Broseley is there a anyone near who could do a proper diagnosis with VCDS near me please?

Haven't got a VW/Audi anymore so mine might be up for grabs if you like, haven't actually posted it for sale anywhere yet but it's the official all singing all dancing HEX V2 (does the later/latest cars too) USB unlimited use one even has a fancy blue box if I can find it, can have it for £350 collected from Birmingham which isn't all that far and it's definitely worth having.

Pretty straightforward, takes a while to download/update the software but when it's done all you do is plug it in the OBD port and play with stuff.

Bit late I know but just thought I'd let you know I've put this up for grabs now with some photo's.

MVIMG-20190804-112312.jpg

MVIMG-20190804-111915.jpg

MVIMG-20190804-111943-1.jpg

MVIMG-20190804-111935-1.jpg

MVIMG-20190804-112344.jpg

If your still interested just drop us a pm :icon thumright: no doubt it won't stick around.

I just use my crappy work laptop, it'll pretty much work with any Windows thing that has USB.

Haha fair enough mate, I'll deliver tomorrow after work for £360 provided let's say something like £10 is sent before hand just so I can wack some fuel in the tank then the £350 on arrival, just drop us a pm if that sounds about right with the address and I'll send my details and all that jazz.