1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

someone cured my lumpy idle problem wed night!! they stole my bl00dy car

Aspen Oct 12, 2018

1. Aspen

Aspen Active Member VCDS Map User

Yep,

gone in 11 minutes, without either of the keys!! They used some kind of handheld device and programmed a key from inside the car, whilst the second guy messed in the boot. Oh and one of them cased the house earlier that afternoon and took pics of the car etc. He even tried to knock out my NEST cam with some laser light thing.... Well guess what pal it didn't work and the police have the whole recording!!!

I am gutted...

Anyone offered a sprint blue S4 Avant, completely standard, 2009 KU59OGL reg, obviously that will be off by now. It's stolen.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. pav911

pav911 New Member

sorry to hear mate. hope the insurance sorts you out.

4. 777GE90

777GE90 Member

Wow that sucks, I hate that 'S' series Audi's are prime targets for druggies these days :(.

Hope you get it sorted and catch the idiots involved, would be good to post the video online (if there aren't any legal issues with doing so).

5. Craigshag

Craigshag New Member

just over a year ago i had my BM 335D stolen, they smashed my study window came in to the house and tooke the keys.

Now i have Ring motion cameras on the from and back of the house, and smash proof film on all the windows...... shot gun licence next if i keep reading stories like this lolz

my other idea is to badge the S4 as a TDI, that may surprise a few people at the lights!

DrSasso and Thundercliffe81 like this.
  6. oli356

oli356 Well-Known Member Team Sepang Sportback Audi S3 Black Edition S tronic

:(!

7. DickoB8

DickoB8 A4 Avant S Line Excecutive

The B******s!! Car thieves now a days are using devices which plug straight into the cars OBD port the same happened to my dads friends limited edition Fiesta ST.

8. CarbonMike

CarbonMike Active Member Team Brilliant Black Audi A4 Black Edition quattro

Unfortunatly its well documented that keyless cars are rife for theft...

Plenty of stolen car groups on facebook and youtube channels with vids of thiefs boosting the signal from the house to unlock/start the car.

We had a brand new Fiesta ST but sold it after 2 years as you cant leave them anywhere without fear of it disappearing. Every morning for 2yrs Id open the curtains expecting it to be gone.

9. rum4mo

rum4mo Well-Known Member

Even the ones with normal keys get taken, as I suspect that was the way things were in this case, horrible nasty people around!

I would have hoped that by now my 2011 S4 would have become a lot less desirable so not get taken, but there you go, I'll stick to keeping mine under cover when at home or Disklok fitted when parked outside along with its metal OBDE port blocker. Things we have to do to remain S4 owners!

10. CarbonMike

CarbonMike Active Member Team Brilliant Black Audi A4 Black Edition quattro

I had a Ghost Immobiliser fitted on mine. And a disclock aswell when im outta town in new places.

11. cyhliu

cyhliu Active Member

Sorry to hear about your car being stolen, I can't imagine how angry you must feel.

Like @rum4mo said, I had thought my 2010 S4 would be safe considering the age. Can't help thinking was it targeted because you mentioned they took photos of the car and there can't be many Sprint Blue B8 S4's out there.

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Marky007

Marky007 A4 Sline Team Silver saloon TDi Audi A4 S-line owners group Manual

Sorry to hear that buddy hope they catch the scum.

14. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 Black Edition quattro S tronic

15. Marky007

Marky007 A4 Sline Team Silver saloon TDi Audi A4 S-line owners group Manual

Did you get your car back buddy