some wednesday afternoon amusement

LMFAO! What a muppet, water into engine!!! lol

good laught reading, thanks

Was that Homer Simpson in that thread?

For the love of God who would pour boiling water into there engine unless they did want a show down with Mr Piston exploding!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I'm confused, why did only about two people think there was anything wrong with his actions? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Can't believe that's true, the guy must be on a wind up!

I like this bit later on...

"I think after I jacked up the car onto some sturdy cinderblocks (VW doesnt seem to make strong sides though because the part under my doors crushed in ) "

The computer box, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
Im on page 2 of this thread at the moment and im having trouble containing my self. This bloke cant be for real

I loved it when he wrote "Oh yeah I also figured out that WD40 + a propane torch is a bad idea"

"Ok now Im a little bit [censored], Ive kept my cool about things going wrong but after last night Im about ready to throw the towel in. So I go to cut some of the metal away to make room to mount the front mount intercooler and the blade got caught up in the metal and trying to wiggle it around a little and I cut a hole in my new radiator Dammit!! So now I have to buy ANOTHER radiator.

So now things are on hold yet again as I wait for parts."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif