Some SH1Ts stole my wing mirrors!

Ash2341

Reaction score
As above. I am furious. some total thieving cnuts have ripped off both my wing mirrors last night!

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

i awoke at 12.50 to my car alarm going off and then a car speeding off outside with a loud exhaust but when i got up and had a quick look my car was still out on the street and no glass looked to be broken so left it.

this morning i find both mirrors gone!

i have cctv and have had a look and it does sho the twats actually stealing the mirrors but its dark, and blurry so i can't see the car reg plate which is a bummer!

it seems they drove past, saw the chrome mirrors and then turned round and stopped to nick them. 2 blokes got out, one put his hood up (done this before obviously) and they then proceeded to rip the mirrors off. the hooded one had a bit of trouble though.

the car from what the cctv picked up looked to be another B5 audi saloon as well! cctv only in B&W so colour isnt obvious but its a dark colour with what looks to be lambo style wheels....makes me think not that many of them around? might not be them though as its quite blurry but it could be.

Soooo if anyone in the NW area or mainly liverpool is offered some chrome mirrors they are probably mine! and if you see a friend with some shiny new chrome mirrors on their 'upgraded' audi A4 (chavved) then beat the living crap out of them. either that or they nicked the audi too.

I just can't believe the little scumbags.....go out and get a frigging job you twats.

have sent an online report to the police who will contact me apparently (if they dont i will just go down there) and i will give them a copy of the footage and see if they can do anything with it. i seriously doubt they will do anything though except put it into their crime report statistics. not that they could really do much though.....

the most annoying thing is that the car is usually on the driveway but there is scaffolding up for some work being done on the front of the house so the car was on the street! if it was on the driveway they might not have bothered? funny thing is the last time something was done to my car i was having the driveway paved and so the car was on the street then as well!

i am just totally ****** off with this area now....think we are going to move soon mainly because of the crime.

thieving scumbags.....

Ash

EDIT - just got a call, a police officer is coming round tonight to take a report.

fat lot of good that report will do too i bet.

cant stand theiving gyppos. in fact, not all gyppos are theives so im doing a diservice to gyppos

scum

Gutted for you mate. Stories like this just make me think what's the point in having nice cars as thieving turds will steal the stuff anyway. boo hiss

Sorry to hear it. :( Get a still of the footage and post it up here. I'm sure there aren't many B5s with Lambo wheels around.

That's ****!

Send the CCTV footage to NCIS - they have AMAZING software that can fine tune crap images and tell the time on a wristwatch at 2 miles... so they'll be able to get the reg plate of the A4 for you! lol

Seriously though, that is proper rubbish.

Hope they die a slow and painful death the jobless barstewards sorry to hear that butty, some scumbag stole my number plates the other night. put the footage on here to see if some one can make the tosspots out you never know like tescos say every little helps

Geeman is right. Sofyware can turn those images into HD. The police WILL have the means to do this IF they think its worth it (it costs a bit). If not get it done privately. I can help you with this as its a small piece of my profession (surveillance). Pm me if the police cant help (and no, i'm not the Fu**ing A-Team).

LOL - I love it when a plan comes together!

I was only kidding as well... about the super-software you see on TV. But if they HAVE got it... result!

cheers guys. well the cctv footage is a bit **** as its on the edge of the frame and dark (b&w footage).the camera wasn't meant to cover that area as its mainly there to cover the car when its on the driveway but obviously i couldn't park it there due to scaffolding, so i didn't have the necessary range or resolution to make out faces or reg plate or anything. you can make out 2 white guys getting out of a dark car and thats about it.

tazzy - no the passenger door is ok, thats just mud and dirt on the door.

phoenix - cheers for the offer, i might get in touch later in the week if thats ok with you? showed footage to police but they also didn't think it would be that good, and they would send it to whoever cleans up images if i gave them a copy, but you can't make out faces as on guys head is cut off and the other guy had a hoody on it. i also think the reg plate will be hard to catch as its on an angle and was too quick past the capture area. thanks anyway. if they had done more damage then i think i would be more likely to get it looked at privately but to be honest i am just fed up with this sort of ****.

might put it up on youtube and post it here but it will be in even worse quality then...

really makes me think what is the point in having nice stuff if you have to watch over it like a hawk and feel paranoid everywhere you go? i just hope whoever did it gets proper bum raped, preferably hard enough to be incontinent for the rest of their lives. in fact has anyone heard of the film 'the human centipede'? i hope that gets done to them.....

Ash

well i managed to upload it to youtube, but its quite bad quality but just shows how quick and easy it is to nick wing mirrors though!

Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
Chop their ****** hands off!!! Really gets my goat why people think they have a right to just help themselves to property that other people have worked to get.

F**KING W**KERS hope you find them butty, Just out of intrest do you know if any of you neighbours have any cctv up or down your street its worth knocking and asking as i know at least 4 people in my street have them you never know

everytime i see the video makes my blood boil. i just wish i was up or looked out the window sooner to see the car when it happened. it does look like a b5 a4 doesn't it?

it also annoys me that it sounded like the car had an aftermarket exhaust so also there could be a chance they could be on the many audi forums as well. if anyone in the liverpool area knows of an a4/s4 around and it has some shiny new mirrors then give me the reg details and i will go and check the mirrors out. there are a few telltale marks on them that i will be able to see if they are mine or not.

i am just ****** off with scumbags who think its ok to steal stuff. i really hope they get whats coming for them. if i catch them i don't think the police will be involved, well not right away!

cheers for the support lads.

Ash

I doubt you'll ever see them but i get the feeling they've stole them for themselves to put on their A4, just look out for a A4 with silver mirrors and some nobs inside, i know how it feels Ash

P9210349.jpg

Thats pi$$ poor, gutted for you mate, happened to lad near me with his S3.

Get some nice new metal ones mate......n hook them up to some mains at nite, that'll teach them, pigs!!!!

Right, the angle isn't a problem. VRN is still obtainable with the means to do it. I've seen worse get results. Also, any shops/depots/houses nearby or down that street with cctv?

I doubt you'll ever see them but i get the feeling they've stole them for themselves to put on their A4, just look out for a A4 with silver mirrors and some nobs inside, i know how it feels Ash

P9210349.jpg

**** dude i feel for you, its really gutting to see your car being damaged, even more so when its caught on cctv outside your own house!

Ash

Right, the angle isn't a problem. VRN is still obtainable with the means to do it. I've seen worse get results. Also, any shops/depots/houses nearby or down that street with cctv?

hi mate, you think the reg plate is still readable then? unfortunately no-one else i know of has cctv that covers that spot. if the footage can be cleaned up then these guys better watch out.

pm'd you btw.

Cheers!

Ash

sorry to hear about this! if only you could get the VRN! If you can PM me some full-size images of when the car arrives, I may be able to try and tidy them up a little

sorry to hear about this! if only you could get the VRN! If you can PM me some full-size images of when the car arrives, I may be able to try and tidy them up a little

Cheers for the offer for the image tidying up mate, i will try and sort that out in a bit. i had a little go using adobe premiere pro in sharpening the video etc but not much luck. i just don't think there is enough video 'information' or pixels to be able to resolve enough to see a reg number really but i can try and sort out an image grab for you.

And also cheers phoenix for the information and offer to try and sort out the video as well. i may well take you up on the offer but i am going to see what the police will do with the footage as they are going to take it and have a go. you never know they might resolve enough to see if they recognise the car/scumbags and so as people have suggested have a look at local cctv to see if they are spotted elsewhere. not really holding my breath as it is just for a set of wing mirrors!

i also have a bit of recording of what i think is the same car driving the other way 1 minute before so i assume they either just spotted the mirrors and turned around, or they have actually eyed them up earlier and came back to steal them.

Thankyou all for your words and support and also help/offers to help sort out the video enhancement. hopefully something will come of it but i highly doubt it. ah well.....now to put on some 'normal' mirrors on the car.....

Ash