Some questions on New S6 Options

Mokeylock

Reaction score
Last weekend I placed an order for a new S6 which i'm exchanging with my current S5. I have a few questions and was hoping you guys could help.
  • When choosing the accessories for the car, the LED for entry area has both "wide plugs" and "narrow plugs". Does anyone know the difference? and has anyone got pictures of the two? I am thinking of going for the Quatro image, anyone have an image of that?

• I didn't really like the alloy wheel options available for the S6 but notices under accessories there is a section on Cast aluminium wheels. The guy I spoke with at Audi couldn't really explain why these were available as an option under accessories and I couldn't really understand why they were there. Are they available to order for the S6? and does anyone have them on or have pictures of them? There are 3 options but without images (any images would help):
    • Cast aluminium wheel in 5-semi-V-spoke design, anthracite, 8.5 J x 19 (4 Piece at 1,988 GBP)
    • Cast aluminium wheel in 5-semi-V-spoke design, matt black, high-gloss turned finish, 8.5 J x 19 (4 Piece at 1,760 GBP)
    • Cast aluminium wheel in 5-tri-spoke design, anthracite, high-gloss turned finish, 8.5 J x 20 (4 Piece at 2,060 GBP)
  • Finally, Any news of Car Play by Apple to appear on the Audi range? when I asked at the dealership they didn't have information on this and I keep thinking, if it will be available soon, maybe I should delay my order till then. Any news on this?

Thanx
Mo

well some good news on the Wheels. I managed to find images of them on the German Audi website.

• Cast aluminium wheel in 5-Semi-V-spoke design, anthracite, high-sheen finish, 8.5 J x 19(4 pieces @ 2,040 EURO)
b60c06d7-589b-4e64-ac1f-6b99f55d95c4.jpg

• Cast aluminium wheel in 5-tri-spoke design, anthracite, high-sheen finish, 8.5 J x 20 (4 pieces @ 2,360 EURO)
740896a6-b559-4507-9678-8e6e7a7a3ff2.jpg

Anyone got images of these on?

Reactions: fingermouse
I did a quick photoshop on it. I prefer the final ones available on the German Audi website. They are 21'' and beautiful. I'm assuming since they are available as an option on Germany's Audi website then they must be a straight fit. Any idea?
which_zpsux9cvjiy.jpg

When choosing the accessories for the car, the LED for entry area has both "wide plugs" and "narrow plugs". Does anyone know the difference? and has anyone got pictures of the two? I am thinking of going for the Quatro image, anyone have an image of that?...

Any info on the above guys?

Last weekend I placed an order for a new S6 which i'm exchanging with my current S5. I have a few questions and was hoping you guys could help.
  • When choosing the accessories for the car, the LED for entry area has both "wide plugs" and "narrow plugs". Does anyone know the difference? and has anyone got pictures of the two? I am thinking of going for the Quatro image, anyone have an image of that?

• I didn't really like the alloy wheel options available for the S6 but notices under accessories there is a section on Cast aluminium wheels. The guy I spoke with at Audi couldn't really explain why these were available as an option under accessories and I couldn't really understand why they were there. Are they available to order for the S6? and does anyone have them on or have pictures of them? There are 3 options but without images (any images would help):
    • Cast aluminium wheel in 5-semi-V-spoke design, anthracite, 8.5 J x 19 (4 Piece at 1,988 GBP)
    • Cast aluminium wheel in 5-semi-V-spoke design, matt black, high-gloss turned finish, 8.5 J x 19 (4 Piece at 1,760 GBP)
    • Cast aluminium wheel in 5-tri-spoke design, anthracite, high-gloss turned finish, 8.5 J x 20 (4 Piece at 2,060 GBP)
  • Finally, Any news of Car Play by Apple to appear on the Audi range? when I asked at the dealership they didn't have information on this and I keep thinking, if it will be available soon, maybe I should delay my order till then. Any news on this?
Thanx
Mo
The new A6 brochure is now up on the Audi Website. To get Apple CarPlay you need to spec one of the two Tech Pack options AND select option UI2 (page 63 of brochure) at a cost of £250

The new A6 brochure is now up on the Audi Website. To get Apple CarPlay you need to spec one of the two Tech Pack options AND select option UI2 (page 63 of brochure) at a cost of £250

You're a star.

I also noticed another new option on P54 Red Brake Callipers (order code PC2).

I cant seem to find anything else that's new. Can you?