Last weekend I placed an order for a new S6 which i'm exchanging with my current S5. I have a few questions and was hoping you guys could help.
- When choosing the accessories for the car, the LED for entry area has both "wide plugs" and "narrow plugs". Does anyone know the difference? and has anyone got pictures of the two? I am thinking of going for the Quatro image, anyone have an image of that?
- I didn't really like the alloy wheel options available for the S6 but notices under accessories there is a section on Cast aluminium wheels. The guy I spoke with at Audi couldn't really explain why these were available as an option under accessories and I couldn't really understand why they were there. Are they available to order for the S6? and does anyone have them on or have pictures of them? There are 3 options but without images (any images would help):
- Cast aluminium wheel in 5-semi-V-spoke design, anthracite, 8.5 J x 19 (4 Piece at 1,988 GBP)
- Cast aluminium wheel in 5-semi-V-spoke design, matt black, high-gloss turned finish, 8.5 J x 19 (4 Piece at 1,760 GBP)
- Cast aluminium wheel in 5-tri-spoke design, anthracite, high-gloss turned finish, 8.5 J x 20 (4 Piece at 2,060 GBP)
- Finally, Any news of Car Play by Apple to appear on the Audi range? when I asked at the dealership they didn't have information on this and I keep thinking, if it will be available soon, maybe I should delay my order till then. Any news on this?