some pics of my avant now its finished

millwrx

Reaction score
had it just under a year and is my everyday car,just thought i would post some pics of it now i've got it how i want,not bad for 174000 miles,lol.
spec,
2L se avant,
alloy effect dash and door interior trims,
leather 3 spoke steering wheel
centre armrest,
heated front seats
iphone car phone
rear parking senors
cupra front splitter
19" rs4 wheels with 225/35/19 avon tyres,just re-painted them in a audi alloy colour
10mm spacers front and 15mm back
35mm eibach springs
votex front rs4 grill
chrome wing mirror housings
phillips clear vison indicator bulbs
phillips 100w dip and main bulbs
k&n air filter,(not really for performance just so i dont have to keep buying new ones every service)
de-badged
plus new brakes all round,geniue parts
plus many other new parts that were either brokern or worn out,just got the cambelt next year to do and thats it,

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

have also got the old 18" wheels for sale if anyones interested in them??let me know.
DSC00799.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

one quick question,what tyre pressures do people run with the 225/35/19??????on these avants

I may be interested in your old alloys, how much you looking for, wheres about's are you and what condition are the tyres and make?

the wheels are 18"x8J all four have had curbing at some point and have been touched in,to make them look a1 they could do with a quick refurb,one has a slight dent on the back but does not effect the wheel or tyre in anyway,the tyres are budget make and two have 5mm with wear on the inner edges,one is at 3mm and the other at 2/3mm,
DSC00810.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

comes with a set of locking bolts,wheel bolts,stainless valve caps,plastic hub centres
DSC00817.jpg

i live in worcestershire and looking for £250...

just put the wheels on ebay
now looking to replace the 6 disc double din audi radio with a rns-e satnav unit,anyone else retro fitted one of these?????

wheels are gone,sold.anyone got a rns-e radio/satnav for sale?????