some of my photo's

As been said - they are a start - but really need to look at dslr - I just sold my Nikon D50 on ebay for £165 with lens and flash gun so bargains are there.

I have had 2 x Nikon D50's and a Canon 30D and now a Canon 20D - only reason changed from 30D was funds were very tight and had to raise some money so sold that and when funds allowed bought the 20D.

Once you have the dslr the worlds your oyster - also said before it's about composition (rule of thirds etc) like the bottle of JD may have been better to one third of the picture ie to the left or right and not bang in the middle (only my opinion) :yes:

I have been taking pictures for about 10years and still learning and still making mistakes and still can't grasp Lightroom lol

Good luck and keep practising

thanks for the advice mate only just seen it oops lol , I've will be investing in a dslr soon just got wait till april then i'll have some more money to play with
anyway was out on the mountain bike today making the most of the awesome weather so got a few picys at the same time
DSCF7884.jpg

DSCF7887.jpg

Hi Fran good thread, nice photos mate like the last one in the trees the best. :icon_thumright:

tip..
Yes you can play around more with a SLR and it will be cool when you get one, but dont sell or give away your fuji.. i tend to take my compact out with me more than my SLR, like the time you was on your bike.. dont think id want to be carrying a big SLR about with me on a bike all the time.

lovely photo Supanova :icon_thumright:

Thanks mate , oh I wouldn't sell it because like you said there are situations like that when a slr would be too big like on the bike