Some new pics of the car and Fog Light mod.

OEM Ecodes don't come with levelling motors.

The motors aren't expensive either - almost half the price of the motors in pre-facelift headlamps.

Nessy, I'm surprised your headlamps aren't satisfactory.

I went from my OEM Bosch triple set-up to OEM RS4 HID units, and the difference is like night and day.

Make sure your units are set for driving on the left, if they have the change-over lever.

Also, if they're LHD units, you'll never get a decent beam pattern / illumination area.

I have had another look at the bulbs and the bulb holder. The bulbs are almost definately 2 pin ones, however after checking the bulb holder, it doesnt appear to have a spring contact at the bottom for the base of the bulb. I'm going to try and retro fit something in place and see if this solves the problem, I'll take some pics of it once I'm done :)

Ive managed to get them working finally, its a bit of a bodge job, but it appears to be ok. Tell me what you think, and ive anyone can suggest a better way of doing it then please let me know.

Before

After

And the rear

Good stuff.

Your car's the same color as mine used to be - Agate Grey.

Damn, looking at all you guys cars, my cars paint work is a mess. Looks like it's been used as a labourers van or something!!!! H2o-UK, looks nice.

Thanks guys, Im glad you think it looks ok. Im not autoelectrician, but I think it should hold ok.

yer, it looks fine, but the bulbs really shouldnt be two pin items.

the bulb you want is a "382" which has a single contact on the bottom and grounds using the frame, with a two pin bulb you risk shorting it out

The bulbs do only have a single contact on the bottom.

They do have two pins on them,the bayernet pins :) I was talking about that not the contacts, sorry hehe

hehe cool

I found a 382 bulb this morning (i knew i had 1 somewhere!) so i'll fit that later to complete the job!