SOME LITTLE FECKERS JUST BROKE INTO MY CAR!

good lad for giving him a good old pasting! most of the time the soft approach doesnt work unless your bribing them!

if that was me mate i wouldn't have even called the pigs, would've dragged his sorry *** back and dumped him in the boot and left him somewhere! that would've taught him a life long lesson!

lol mail me some of those cable ties!

Sorry about your car but at least you were able to get yours hands on him.
Most people can only dream about that.
Glad you kept your calm and didnt get into too much trouble, Well done.

Cable ties is there anything they cant do! must admit that made me laugh

Christ, I'm off here for one day and look what happens! I can't fault you alpine, I don't know what I'd do in the same situation, my temper is a little short and i feel I may not be held responsible for my actions! Gotta be prepared for the punishment to fit the crime, all within reason officer, honest!

Gotta laugh though, the scrote does your car over, you tie him up, and then you still have time to pop on the net and post on here! Class bud!

Wicked mate, IMO you did the right thing. I bet you feel alot better about it coz you caught him eh!!! Good work..... :box:

I love my car and all and where i used to live i was straight out if i heard them, but unfortunatley i usually found damage when i was rolling in at 8am after nights out . I did catch some students throwing pint bottles of milk about which they had just nicked from the milk man , i chased them on foot caught one of them pinned him to the floor and was just about to ...... when his 3 mates came over and offered me a bottle of JD and a new yellow card for scream pubs . Result luckily no damage was done as the bottle smashed just next to my car and not on it.

However where i live now i wouldnt even think about going out i would just take aim from my window , then call police. Its too dangerous around where i am

well yeah... i was not letting him go till the rozzers turn up. and he aint commin into my house to see lots of other stuff to nick!!

made sense at the time!! lol

Good on you mate - Its good to know that for every few of us that get done over and have to suck it, there's one of us who'll readdress the balance :salute:

N

he wont get a job,why bother when he can get everything for feck all.thats how they work.these ***** need shooting.thats where our taxes are going,police over stretched etc etc etc.

This thread made me laugh, good on you for catching the scrote who did this though, should have taken a photo of him tied up and posted it on-line, public humiliation lol, harder punishment for him to take than anything handed out by the courts. These scum need to learn one way or another to lay off what is not theirs :angrymod:

Well done dude, nice one for catching him in the act and giving him a piece of your mind!!!!

Keep up the good work..lol

Quality i would have let my dog chew his balls of, serves him right for getting his sister pregnant !!!! ;)

Total class Alpine!
bow.gif

Yeeaahhhhhh now thats what Im talking about, damn right, bout time the tables were turned,little fcukas!!!

I often wonder what Id do if I ever caught anyone fiddling with my car and I start to get hot & nervous just thinking about it.
I think if it did then the excitement would get the better of me and id spend couple of mins thanking him that my dream had come true then switch like a madman and try out a few chuck liddels on him......or her!...then finish them off with a Rashad Evans!!!!

Yeeaahhhhhh now thats what Im talking about, damn right, bout time the tables were turned,little fcukas!!!

I often wonder what Id do if I ever caught anyone fiddling with my car and I start to get hot & nervous just thinking about it.
I think if it did then the excitement would get the better of me and id spend couple of mins thanking him that my dream had come true then switch like a madman and try out a few chuck liddels on him......or her!...then finish them off with a Rashad Evans!!!!

Someones defo getting hot and nervous, especially now that they posted the same message 3 times...lol.....relax Juss....deep breaths, in, now out, in, now out....LOL!!