Some interior wrapping

Your thoughts?

• Total voters

Jules86

At work most likely
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My first post.

Had a crack at my interior with some vinyl (and my badge with the left overs)

Heres it at the moment. Next will be the symphony II. I just need to get some keys so i can pull it out to wrap it.

DSCF3076.jpg

DSCF3077.jpg

DSCF3078.jpg

DSCF3079.jpg

(Forgot to put the piece behind the ashtray back lol)
DSCF3082.jpg

DSCF3084.jpg

DSCF3085.jpg

My keys :cool:
DSCF3066.jpg

DSCF3066.jpg

DSCF3067.jpg

DSCF3069.jpg

Oh and the car lol

GP57AAKF-1.jpg

GP57AAKf2.jpg

GP57AAKB.jpg

GP57AAKi2.jpg

Had this before
29ba46cd.jpg

this before the mini
img_0044.jpg

and this before the R32
04052008220.jpg

:D

iv recently done my trims in carbon and was thinking of doing my climate unit and radio and you've given me the will to do it mate looks top , was it hard to take apart the climate unit or is it strait forward enough cheers

Lovely car and the history of cars also!

In terms of the wrap I'm undecided as the stereo now stands out to me. I am probably a little biased as I'm not the biggest fan of carbon although lately it has started to grow on me based on what I see on this forum.

Quality of work looks good also - wish I had the skills!

I'm surprised how good it looks actually, well done :icon_thumright:

welcome jules!! as already mentioned cracking job!! only thing id say is maybe the symphony needs doing!! :thumbsup:

was it hard to take apart the climate unit or is it strait forward enough cheers

No. You will need a very small allen key for the screws but my first pic shows all the screws and buttons. Just make sure you trim the edge of the button gaps or the buttons stick. I had to re-do them.

gd job there lad... wish I had the balls to do it.... now I didnt mean wrap my balls.....:blush::laugh: just ment wish I could give that a go...looks wicked..:thumbsup:

It doesnt come in anything.
I think thats the whole point, no wet patch etc....;)

yeh only ignored cause seen over on Vagoc!! Dildo Dan Summers!! :lmfao:

it's not normally my kind of thing but done well it can look good. You've dont it well, and I think it looks quite good, good work sir!

Nice work buddy! I have started wrapping my interior and it all looked great - until the inside of the car got roasting hot and cos i hadnt wrapped it round the back of the door trims far enough, it came off in places. I was f'in livid.

I would say that wrapping the b pillar is a good mod. Well pleased with mine!!

Nice work buddy! I have started wrapping my interior and it all looked great - until the inside of the car got roasting hot and cos i hadnt wrapped it round the back of the door trims far enough, it came off in places. I was f'in livid.

I would say that wrapping the b pillar is a good mod. Well pleased with mine!!
i had the same prob dude on my pass door a little bit started pealing so i cut it off lol , im thinking of doing the b pillar to just waiting on some more wrap now

Cheers all. Glad to see the thread sort of recovered lol!

Yeah i have wrapped it round where i can.

Sorry where do you mean b-pillars?

So looking at your past cars, what was the best Jules ?

The R32. Sounds awesome, looks amazing and any rev power.

The S3 is pushing ahead though ;)