Some Images of Audrey after a quick polish.

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Had a quick clean session with a friend and took some pics.
Got home, installed lightroom 3.6 and had a play with the images.
Thought I'd share said images, so here they are.
Playing about with the sliders and not really thinking about what i'm doing but some turned out ok.

a24b5908.jpg

008f53d6.jpg

64c3aa42.jpg

db3c0ad1.jpg

72ae1e6d.jpg

ddc371b7.jpg

abce9b85.jpg

7143d2ed.jpg

Scott, audrey is looking awesome. I like the first pic the best. What polish did you use?

Scott, audrey is looking awesome. I like the first pic the best. What polish did you use?

Autoglym Deep shine thingy and some Nano Tech wax or something. I forgot. lol
I'm waiting for them to run out, trip to the body shop and then I can get some DoDo stuff on the go. :)

1st class job. All you need now is to get them new wheels on.

Nice pics. Is that still the original paint? Looking good if it is nearly 15 years old. I use Dodo juice Banana Armour on mine. It's easy enough to use as long as you dont leave it to cure too long, and the beading lasts for ages, but i find you need something underneath it to really gloss the paint up first.

love the black and white shot scott looks awesome matey

Thanks dude. :)

Nice pics. Is that still the original paint? Looking good if it is nearly 15 years old. I use Dodo juice Banana Armour on mine. It's easy enough to use as long as you dont leave it to cure too long, and the beading lasts for ages, but i find you need something underneath it to really gloss the paint up first.

One side is a year old, the other side is 15 years old.

still looks good tho scott

I sure does Fran. Look at the shine on the 1st pic.
Scott that is praise indeed coming from Fran who is the professional detailer.

I sure does Fran. Look at the shine on the 1st pic.
Scott that is praise indeed coming from Fran who is the professional detailer.
credit where credit is due she is a mint car certainly good for a 15 year old car , i bet there isn't a single spec of rust on her either i would be shocked if there was , audi's really are awesome built cars