Some days you have just got to smile!!!!

Daveotto

Staff member
Reaction score
On eurotunnel back to uk...on a carriage next to a Q3 and an X1.....train guard walks past the two others cars stops at mine and says..... "I love your car"

I just smiled and nodded appreciatively

Reactions: Pulp84, Jassyo06, pburv and 6 others
Question is now do I do the boy racer thing and accelerate past both of them on the slip road onto the M20????

Reactions: Simon L
Question is now do I do the boy racer thing and accelerate past both of them on the slip road onto the M20????

........be rude not to !! ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Martinbanshee and 1 other person
Was chatting to a petrol head barmaid the other day. She asked what car I drive.........upon my reply, "wow, my dream car!"..........Very cute, but far too young for an old git like me (as if anyway!). However, nice banter and made me smile!!

Reactions: Sandra, THQuattro, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Was chatting to a petrol head barmaid the other day. She asked what car I drive.........upon my reply, "wow, my dream car!"..........Very cute, but far too young for an old git like me (as if anyway!). However, nice banter and made me smile!!

Never say never :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Never say never :)
Aye.....a younger nice looking bit of skirt is never too be sniffed at,never in my whole career would l have thought of saying that until now 53 just turned lol

Reactions: davc, Daveotto, pburv and 2 others
Aye.....a younger nice looking bit of skirt is never too be sniffed at,never in my whole career would l have thought of saying that until now 53 just turned lol

You dirty ol man!! lol

_401798_steptoe300.jpg

Reactions: davc, Daveotto, pburv and 1 other person
So did you welly it up the slip road?

Of course....... Q3 just poodled up the road not bothered, passed a 3 series BMW and the X1 on the approach to the motorway. X1 driver was a bit of a d*** and decided to buzz/intimidate me on a couple occasions by overtaking and then letting me pass as he slowed down. Could not be bothered as already been on the road for 3.5 hours and was just sitting on cruise with music rather loud.

EDIT: had already given it a bit of wellie on the motorway out of Rouen towards Calais.

Was a very nice White Merc S63 AMG that went flying past though, always seem to get some very nice cars on that part of the M20

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person
Just filled up with V Power.....young lad on the till when I went to pay said "Nice S3 that". Had a good chat about the car. Nice lad.....hope he gets the car of his dreams some day. Made me smile someone admiring my pride and joy (which is also very clean).

Reactions: Jassyo06, batch and Sandra