Solid Flywheel Conversion

Boggle

Reaction score
ok guys so my clutch went awhile back replaced it with out replaceing the fly wheel lets just say im a fool so that time has come again and the clutch has gone again so i'm going for the Solid Flywheel Conversion as most of you most prob no that the dual mass flywheels are £££ so i have found a couple of kits but would like your input pls here are the kits i have found
  1. Transmech Solid Flywheel Conversion kit £194.40
  2. Valeo Solid Flywheel Conversion kit £251.94
  3. VR6 valeo clucth and G60 Flywheel £ AUCTION
  4. VR6 Sachs clucth and G60 Flywheel £235.00
  5. VR6 LUK clucth and G60 Flywheel £215.00
Please click each one for links to sites with info

so any input would be great and also ofther like to cheaper or diffrent kits would be great

I have the Valeo one, no problems since its been fitted at all and feels fine!.

Id suggest the vaola one aswel as i have it with no problems. But i know alot of people go the g60/ABF flywheel and vr6 clutch, it costs about the same and is better as its time served with loads running there cars that way. I just say well done for doin the conversion at all lol.

G60/ABF flywheel, vr6 clutch. Just make sure your mechanic isn't a totally useless monkey..... Sorry still bitter

G60/ABF flywheel, vr6 clutch. Just make sure your mechanic isn't a totally useless monkey..... Sorry still bitter
mechanic im gonna do it myself think i will go for the LUK vr6 as im working to a bug as u can tell doing myself lol

i just had valeo clutch and flywhhel kit fitted and it seems fine