Sold the S3 !

Irish

Reaction score
Hi lads.. Haven't been on here in AGES! After months of debating between a new A5, demo S5, Cayman S and BMW 335i M sport I finally made a choice yesterday! First off, the S3 was sold to a prestige cars dealer in Dublin but on a private sale effectively.. And yesterday I went for a demo 335i M, 19s, professional nav, bluetooth, idrive, silver, auto with paddles.. Picking it up Tues. Loved the S3 so much, never had a car that turned so many heads on the road but I desperately wanted a coupe of some sort. So that's my news.. I DO have a perfect RNS-E with all cables, aerials and a genuine Audi 2007 nav dvd pack if anyone is interested PM me. :)

you will have to change the sig too!
how come you took the sat nav out? did they offer you the same with the cd based one? is the dealer selling it on?
the fun of the decision will be missed i'd say and i enjoyed the boards thread!

Well the car came with the CD based nav, if I bought a Kenwood head unit for example I would be perfectly within my rights to take it out, the RNS-E was no different so even if they had've said something I would've said get stuffed!!

The threads on Boards was good alright, the amount of people that took the time to reply to it was cool.

They had a buyer for my car before I even dropped it to the garage, a guy I work with saw my car with its new owner a few hours after I handed over the keys.

I know the BMW is not an Audi but the noise off that 335 engine is just something else, twin turbo etc you can't go far wrong.

I've had a couple of PMs about the RNS already, I'll be in touch with you soon.