Sold the hairdressers car and got this...

cecilthesausage

...It's Never Finished...
Reaction score
Got rid of my Porsche Boxster S.... And replaced it with this...
null-31.jpg

I've spent £70 on 99ron in one afternoon and what a freakin awesome machine.... No wonder Jezzer raved about it back in the day.... One very happy camper... The S3 is gonna get stripped out and tracked now I think...

Reactions: Nilz, Sam_, SPARTAN91 and 5 others
It's one awesome machine like.... You don't feel like you are moving really quickly until you look at the speedo... For a big ole lump of a car the way it handles is unbelievable....

I've got a thing for 996s and a Boxster I thought might be the way to itch my scratch, but.....it is a hairdresser's car and THAT what you've replaced it with is awesome.

Vids please..

Reactions: BigMack
When you press the S button flaps open in the Exhaust and the seat bolsters tighten up round your body..... It's freakin awesome....lol

Reactions: Goubo1
Stunning car in the best colour. Enjoy. :)x

Thanks for all the comments lads and Sandra...lol.... Drivin about with a big V8 grin on my face and a petrol pump on a trailer behind me....:thumbsup:

Got rid of my Porsche Boxster S.... And replaced it with this...
null-31.jpg

I've spent £70 on 99ron in one afternoon and what a freakin awesome machine.... No wonder Jezzer raved about it back in the day.... One very happy camper... The S3 is gonna get stripped out and tracked now I think...

Verynice

Reactions: Nilz, cecilthesausage and Sandra
Those alloys would look 100% better if they were anthracite.

Reactions: Lavis89 and S3 Rav
awesome car if only I could afford one. I have got an older s6 4.2 v8 and I love it the sound from the rs6 exhausts is ace I do miss my s3 mind :thumbsup:

NIce, I haven't seen many in red either so good call on the colour.

My dad had the original milltek demo car, they left the exhaust on when they sold it back to Audi Nottingham and when he had it , all i can say was I'm still yet to hear a better noise!

Awesome car, and thank god you ditched the porka and bought that.

I would have one 2moro in Misano red or sprint blue with buckets if my insurance company weren't Aholes and won't let me have one until I'm 25!

Great car mate Enjoy it....

Sean

Thats one way of proving you aint 'the gay'!!

LOL...well done mate, car looks sweet, bet you will be on 1st name terms with your local Shell petrol station soon.

Reactions: Andrew@A.L.D
nom nom
they hold they price really well too.

V8 FTW!

I would'nt want to be without mine..... RoAr - well rumble really..

nice car
not jealous at all!
:p