sold s3

02audis3

Reaction score
Sold my s3 to find a cleaner model, finally made up my mind that i want to drive an s3 rather than anything else so much fun :)looking to pay about 8000 for a nice one.

Only been a week and im bord already driving this atm http://glasgow.gumtree.com/glasgow/42/57342242.html

Cant wait to find a nice clean standard s3.. will post pics when i get it.:icon_thumright:

The beema just needs a "s" at the end of the plate, then it should be mine :)

So in English, you had an S3, then bought a BMW but you now want an S3. You'd like to swap.:detective2:

Post some more pictures of the BMW.

The bmw is just to use till i get another s3, Bought it from mate. post pics tomorow.

Would rather just sell bmw, I already have 8000 saved up for s3,

Really? The cheapest 8P i've seen was £17k...

Yep me too, £14,000 wouldnt get you a nice one unless it needed work, I've been looking at maybe getting an 8p S3 for around £18-19,000 soon but the mrs seems to think a house is more important!

so unfair!:noway:

Mine will be up for grabs soon. Just got to get the private plate removed, crack in windscreen fixed and oil level sensor replaced. its a '51 plate with 90k. Perfect otherwise. £7K

I don't really want to sell it but there is no point in having two cars and it can't tow a horse trailer!!

Yep me too, £14,000 wouldnt get you a nice one unless it needed work, I've been looking at maybe getting an 8p S3 for around £18-19,000 soon but the mrs seems to think a house is more important!

so unfair!:noway:

Mate, i fell your pain :crying: