Sold my lovely S3

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
Its been a while since I have been on here, but when ever i had a problem I would come here to solve them! So thanks everyone for helping me over there years. I always had a day on any meets i came along to & have met some great characters here over the years.

audis3-1.jpg

I picked up my My 2001 S3 Audi nearly 7years ago with 55k, since then i did 54,000 miles of enjoyable motoring. Now don't get me wrong I still have Audi owner ship on my mind, but for the time being i decided to roll with something a little cheaper & a bit of fun.

newmicra.jpg

This is my new toy, Nissan Micra K10 LS 1.0 litre :) I am pretty stoked with my purchase & now its time to save my pennies for something bigger & faster ;)

LOL @Micra on minilites, the wheels must be worth more than the car! I give you respect for posting this up, does the Micra have something special under the bonnet or just standard?

LOL @Micra on minilites, the wheels must be worth more than the car! I give you respect for posting this up, does the Micra have something special under the bonnet or just standard?

Sorry to say this completely standard engine jojo, but this thing corners like nothing else. I only used the S3 once or twice a week, so selling it enable me to save a pile of cash & buy this! It is great fun to drive & cost's nothing to run or insure. The only down side so far is that the lack of suspension might break my back ;)

Fairplay to you,epic downsize but if your happy good stuff.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
I am super happy, ok my S3 was lovely & a remap was the best thing i can ever recommend to any S3 owner! A little bit of saving & sell my house, then i will be back shopping for a A4 estate :)

Sorry to say this completely standard engine jojo, but this thing corners like nothing else. I only used the S3 once or twice a week, so selling it enable me to save a pile of cash & buy this! It is great fun to drive & cost's nothing to run or insure. The only down side so far is that the lack of suspension might break my back ;)

Fair do's mate, it looks a tidy machine for an F reg anyways, and it will never fail to start at least!

I think its about 23years old, it even older than the current young lady i am seeing! It has 60k on the clock, I just had the cambelt & a few bits done for £140 :)

No real issues with the body work either, a few dents here & there :)

YEAH! great buy , i have one from 89 (1.2lx 5 door , manual transmission) great car! , can you please tell me the size of those rims ? are 14 or 13? ;)

Kudos mate on the Micra, pretty retro cool to be honest. There's nought wrong with selling up and having a bit of cheap motoring for a bit in order to save up for something else, and as cheap motoring goes there's worse choices than what you've got by a long way.

Love the micra!! quality! I wouldlove to get something like that and have a bike engine put in it, be a little screamer!

Thought i would pop in & say hello again :)

Been driving the Micra now for nearly year & a half & yes the rock hard ride has got a bit boring. I haven't managed to get my self an A4 estate yet, still waiting on the right model with the right miles. Most A4's seem to 100k miles on them, far to much for my liking :)

However i have managed to get my self a very clean looking Audi 80, I pick the car up friday & will upload a photo as soon as i have it home.

JAM

Love the micra!! quality! I wouldlove to get something like that and have a bike engine put in it, be a little screamer!

This recently came up in a conversation with the original owner & now with a second car on the way, an engine upgrade or mod could now be an option ;)

JAM

Ok

Pretty stoked with my purchase & really happy to have an Audi again, already got me thinking of my next purchase!

Thanks

JAM

Reactions: s3clarke and voorhees
That looks beautiful!! Retro and classic! Look after it.

Of course :)

Just put it through a full service & new cam-belt. Needs some new tires on the front, so its booked in for two new tires monday morning. So getting a few jobs done :)

Might head up to Ace Cafe tuesday evening for the usual VAG night, always fun!

JAM

Woooooohooooooo!"!!!!

JAMs Back!

Just like old times!

80 Looks gorgeous man, very impressed. What engine?

I'm hoping to make it to Ace on tuesday as well :)

Woooooohooooooo!"!!!!

JAMs Back!

Just like old times!

80 Looks gorgeous man, very impressed. What engine?

I'm hoping to make it to Ace on tuesday as well :)

Thanks chap, it's only a 1.6 Petrol :)

Its a great cruiser, going to be great for the summer! Maybe i drop an 8v 1.8 T in there ;)

Well see ya tuesday then, might head up early!

JAM