Sold my car today :( Will be getting the Audi soon

Markb

Reaction score
As subject I sold my current car today (Well it's going at 5)

Astra Coupe Turbo ---> Audi A3 T Sport

I'll be sad to see her go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, but I'll be getting the Audi soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

So I'll be joining you lot soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

good stuff mark! I was the same! you'll feel like a proper part of tha big old family! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif have you got teh t sport lined up and ready or you still shopping?

[ QUOTE ]
recomdos said:
good stuff mark! I was the same! you'll feel like a proper part of tha big old family! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif have you got teh t sport lined up and ready or you still shopping?

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me chance LOL it's going at 5. So I'll start looking then.

I hope the Audi is good as I've had 3 Vauxhalls now and they have been good to me.

ah - I was searching for ages before I made the investment! it can take some time to find the perfect one.... mind you maybe I'm just really picky! heh I've never had a vauxhall so I couldn't really comment on the difference mate, but I'm sure you'll be happy with the audi! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Took 4 weeks and I had to travel 100 miles to get the Astra. So I know what it's like to wait LOL

I am fussy and it will have to be just right.

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
I hope the Audi is good as I've had 3 Vauxhalls now and they have been good to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No disrespect to Vauxhalls but it'll be like moving from a Lada to a Merc in terms of build quality. I don't think the T-sport is as quick as the Coupe though..

[ QUOTE ]
cybrey said:
[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:

[/ QUOTE ]

No disrespect to Vauxhalls but it'll be like moving from a Lada to a Merc in terms of build quality. I don't think the T-sport is as quick as the Coupe though..

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I just hope it does turn out that way.

[ QUOTE ]
leespears1 said:
sorted m8 - keep us informed of t-sport progress!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I had an Astra Coupe Turbo too
I am still moved when I see one of the same color
I confirm the build quality is sooo much better in the Audi - Cant even compare it really
I dont have any idea how quick a chipped A3 T Sport is but the standard one will not be as quick as the astra.
Steph