Software update ?

woodyuk

Reaction score
Hi

So I was reading on this thread that there is already a new software version out for the A4 B9 early birds. Any builds after June 2016 should have latest already.

http://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-...mmi-entertainment-options-summarized-2898830/

I have 0443 at the moment as my build as April 2016. The latest is 0692.

Anyone managed to get theirs updated by the dealer? i have a range of small bugs i would like to get fixed - not sure if the software update fixes any of them. Past experience with this is that the dealer does not want to do unless you can find a specific problem that is known fixed in updated software version.

One other question - again from peoples experience. I am on a 4 year PCP, what is the earliest time you think Audi would take back the A4 and do a new PCP for an S3 :) I seem to remember the last time it was about 2 years in ?

I've been told at the 2 year point they will look at getting you into a new car.

Reactions: woodyuk
Anyone managed to get theirs updated by the dealer? i have a range of small bugs i would like to get fixed - not sure if the software update fixes any of them. Past experience with this is that the dealer does not want to do unless you can find a specific problem that is known fixed in updated software version.

Our car is booked in next Thursday for latest software update, as we too have some niggles that we'd like cured, will update afterwards - having checked ours the Software version is 0113, so it's early - our car was Jan build I think.

Dealers will drop any PCP anytime, I've changed cars after 6 months without any problems.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
I think it's more about when the sweet spot between it costing you more money or not is.

Reactions: Brasso
I think it's more about when the sweet spot between it costing you more money or not is.

Normally 2 years on a 4 year deal. I've just chopped my S3 in for an S4 after 18 months, well that is if it turns up this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottishA4B9