Software update 69D Gateway

Possibly the exhaust flaps update.

Some cars have reported the engine mode staying in dynamic after they switch the engine off ... big issue eh lol :)

It should default back to comfort I think all the time - hence why you need to re-select individual or whatever setting you prefer each and every time you start the car.

Thanks folks....I hope it will not make the car quieter! I have mine set up in Individual mode, does this mean a reset every time I start up..??

Just tell them not to. It's not mandatory but once done it's not reversible (for now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks folks....I hope it will not make the car quieter! I have mine set up in Individual mode, does this mean a reset every time I start up..??

You should have to reset it to individual every time anyway mate, I know I do.
I have mine set to individual but unless you cycle through the car settings it will not put the sound to dynamic.
When I start the car, my exhaust is reset each time to normal - quick flilck of the mmi to comfort then back to individual and the exhaust not immediately goes deeper as the dynamic setting kicks in.

My car was servived last week and updated with the new setting & I can't say its made any difference to me.