Software Rollback - Is it possible?

lit.91

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is it possible to have a software roll back on a 2015 3.0 V6 TDI?

If so, any recommendations on where it can be done.

Can anyone recommend or know of a business or individual who can roll-back the ECU & TCU software versions for my A6 C7 BITDI? Car was in at Audi a few months ago and whilst their they did the emissions recall which included ECU & TCU software updates. Instantly after the recall was performed the car clearly doesn't respond or perform as great as it did before. Feels more sluggish, reduced performance, gear changes are

Hi all,

Is it possible to have a software roll back on a 2015 3.0 V6 TDI?

If so, any recommendations on where it can be done.
Hi mate only just seen this but I had the rollback performed and its great again. If you check out my post that linked by thechenga above and you'll find some details and info about the process. I can send you the name/link to the company/guy that performed it and only cost I think £99 for ecu+tcu rollback and took about 40mins to complete.

Hi mate only just seen this but I had the rollback performed and its great again. If you check out my post that linked by thechenga above and you'll find some details and info about the process. I can send you the name/link to the company/guy that performed it and only cost I think £99 for ecu+tcu rollback and took about 40mins to complete.
Hi Tom, can you send me the details of the toner please?