Softest tyre ?

jsosic

Reaction score
Hi, I am pretty gentle and slow driver, and I need to buy new tyres. I need 225/40/R18. My problem so far is that tyres don't loose thread with my driving, so the tyre gets old (~5 years) and thread is still there. I would like to buy me a softest summer tyre on the market, which will hopefully lose thread faster then the current ones I drove.

Do you have idea what tyre should I buy? What's your experience? Pirelli PZero? Bridgestone Potenza?

ty

Hi, I am pretty gentle and slow driver, and I need to buy new tyres. I need 225/40/R18. My problem so far is that tyres don't loose thread with my driving, so the tyre gets old (~5 years) and thread is still there. I would like to buy me a softest summer tyre on the market, which will hopefully lose thread faster then the current ones I drove.

Do you have idea what tyre should I buy? What's your experience? Pirelli PZero? Bridgestone Potenza?

ty

Bridgestones are hard, P zeros also.

Softer tyres to go for are generally Toyo Proxes. Go for the asymmetric tyre pattern version though. Not the directional tread.

What's the speed and load index ? Also, the year of your car and its engine size ? We need this to find the best result for you.

Dude i am also lazy driver i was adjust the tire last month by the eBay i think eBay is one of the best choice for you if you want to change the tire of the car price is also very comfortable,every size is available there...